TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

I am really liking two new shows this year...Timeless and Designated Survivor. Timeless especially, as I love Doctor Who, so I like the time travel aspect. And also butterfly effect stuff..like Ray Bradbury's Sound of Thunder and Sliding Doors. It is really well done so far.

• 2 weeks later...

^ We're enjoying those two new shows, too. Timeless and Designated Survivor.

And Sutherland is just as good in this drama as he was in '24'.

But - the current American Horror Story has gone very wild, taking on reality tv.

And sort of turning it inside out. We love it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont watch TV anymore honestly. There isnt much I'm interested in. If anything i still like to watch cartoons from my childhood and some modern ones.(like Steven Universe). However my favorite adult TV show as of now would be Big Bang Theory. Its one of the only sitcoms i truly enjoy and has characters i can relate too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason i recently got obsessed with Big Bang Theory. I know I mentioned it before on here but lately I REALLY been into it! I love quirky eccentric characters and in many ways I can relate to both Sheldon and Amy. I also think they are the most adorable couple ever!! (i know that sounds lame,lol) I love those eccentric nerd/Aspergers-like characters. Its also why Death Note is one of my favorite animes with L and Near. I know several other shows have that type of character but most are in those crime type shows,and although very popular now,those shows just arnt my cup of tea... As for Parenthood I'm not really into those "house wife" type dramas either. Point is I dont watch much TV and my tv show interests are clearly lacking. However there is still some stuff I enjoy like a lot of anime,cartoons,Big Bang Theory. I also watch the IT Crowd once in a great while too. Its a British sitcom with nerd characters as well.

For some reason i recently got obsessed with Big Bang Theory. I know I mentioned it before on here but lately I REALLY been into it! I love quirky eccentric characters and in many ways I can relate to both Sheldon and Amy. I also think they are the most adorable couple ever!! (i know that sounds lame,lol) I love those eccentric nerd/Aspergers-like characters. Its also why Death Note is one of my favorite animes with L and Near. I know several other shows have that type of character but most are in those crime type shows,and although very popular now,those shows just arnt my cup of tea... As for Parenthood I'm not really into those "house wife" type dramas either. Point is I dont watch much TV and my tv show interests are clearly lacking. However there is still some stuff I enjoy like a lot of anime,cartoons,Big Bang Theory. I also watch the IT Crowd once in a great while too. Its a British sitcom with nerd characters as well.

I love BBT as well! It's surprising that it's still consistently funny, even in its 10th season. Most TV shows don't make it that far!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lately I've been into Rick and Morty. Since I got Hulu last week I binge watched the entire series this past weekend. I didn't really have much expectations for the show because I thought it was just another adult animated comedy, but those expectations were blown way out of the water when I dove into the show. It has a dark undertone that is overshadowed by the humor in the show. If you really look at it Rick and Morty is almost like South Park in that way. South Park has an underlined message in each episode but it is overshadowed this the stupid humor in the show too. Even though they are two different shows, they both show similar characteristics that is over looked by the viewers.