TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

All these coasters are impressive. But one cannot pass on the fact that Taron is the most impressive of all. The amount of detail put into this coaster is absolutely incredible. It may not be the most intense or element filled on the list but when you think of overall atmosphere + ride experience it just steals the show.

I won't lie though Robb... I understand why you've moved away from the physical DVD POV videos, but myself, and my kids, really miss there being any new ones!

Yeah, sorry. It just came to be that people don't buy physical media as much any more and It's the same amount of work to sell 1,000 copies as it is to sell 100 copies, and when your audience is reduced to almost nothing because everyone is watching on YouTube, it makes more sense for us to shift that direction. (And it's better for us, too!)

• 2 weeks later...
The latest TPR video is a POV of Speed of Sound, an awesome boomerang coaster at Walibi Holland!

It would be cool if all vekoma boomerangs even had the tiniest bit of theming to it like this one. It would enhance the experience a lot and it just looks better.

The latest TPR video brings us back to Walibi Holland for a ride on Xpress. This ride features the same layout as Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort and Walt Disney Studios Park at the Disneyland Paris Resort.

The latest TPR video brings us back to Walibi Holland for a ride on Xpress. This ride features the same layout as Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort and Walt Disney Studios Park at the Disneyland Paris Resort.

It looks so bland compared to when it was called Superman.

^

Even that quick little turn at the end of it all, is breathtaking!

I surprised myself by taking the back seats, in Sept.last year. And it

totally blew me away. Best back seat of any steel coaster I have ever ridden!

Great Video!

Edited by Nrthwnd

I rode Goliath for the first time since a TPR trip in 2008 this year and was very happy that this coaster hadn't lost a single step. It's still one of the best steel coasters in Europe and still in the worldwide top ten (at least to me).

Next up is the Bullet roller coaster at Selva Magica. This compact Schwarzkopf shuttle loop has operated previously at Flamingoland, Boardwalk & Baseball and Wiener Prater.

OMG! I remember that ride from B&B. It was great for cracking your back! LOL

Enjoy this new 360 video of the classic Carousel at Knoebels including the experience of catching rings--an element of many carousels that has been phased out over the last few decades!

Edited by jedimaster1227