Fuji-Q Highlands Discussion Thread

Page 101 - Sky Roller coming to FujiQ
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Annoying, impatient and needs to be kicked by a donkey.

Re: Fuji-Q Highlands Discussion Thread

Postby I305forever » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:06 pm

^ Maybe. If they do, what type of coaster do you think it will be? Maybe it will get a B&M clone like Nagashima did.
Still confused about why vekomas headquarters hasn't been burnt down by an angry mob of enthusiasts

Portugal needs more old-school B&M's!!!

Postby rcjp » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:08 pm

^Well I honestly have no idea. I'm not the best at making coaster predictions. They could use a B&M, though (or an intamin)
The Mr Freeze coasters should have speakers playing the sentence: "Let's kick some ice!" right before each launch

What does one say after riding a Batman clone?
The G force is strong with this one.

Postby I305forever » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:25 pm

^ A B&M would be nice. I don't think they will get an intamin, as they already have the main three types of coasters intamin makes, launch, hyper, and multi looper.
Still confused about why vekomas headquarters hasn't been burnt down by an angry mob of enthusiasts

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:38 pm

I305forever wrote:^ A B&M would be nice. I don't think they will get an intamin, as they already have the main three types of coasters intamin makes, launch, hyper, and multi looper.

The capacity of B&M coasters is too much for Fuji-Q. Unless B&M can develop 2 car trains
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby pǝʇɹǝʌuı » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:01 pm

larrygator wrote:
The capacity of B&M coasters is too much for Fuji-Q. Unless B&M can develop 2 car trains

:nina:

Seriously, though. I went to Fuji-Q over the summer. Even though Fujiyama and Dodonpa were running 2 trains their lines moved unbelievably slow. I was lucky to get onto Fujiyama on the last train before they determined it was too rainy. Terrible operations; I'm sure even with a full-on Diamondback-style B&M train Fuji-Q would manage to run it at 400 riders per hour.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:01 pm

larrygator wrote:
I305forever wrote:^ A B&M would be nice. I don't think they will get an intamin, as they already have the main three types of coasters intamin makes, launch, hyper, and multi looper.

Perhaps they could use four seats in the first two rows, then just rope off the others.

Postby I305forever » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:25 pm

^ I was like "Wait-why would they do that? Oh wait... :lmao: I get it."

MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 pm

rcjp wrote:A bit off topic but I wonder if they could be getting a new ride next year as there seems to be a trend of installing a coaster 5 years after the previous one: 1996 - Fujiyama, 2001 - Dodonpa, 2006 - Eejanaika, 2011 - Takabisha. Just a thought, though.

Gerstlauer Pandemonium clone with one loading platform, one MCBR, seat belts and strict loose article policy.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Ccron10 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Looks like Fuji-Q will be getting a Gerstlauer Sky Roller.
From their Facebook page with poorly translated grammar:

On July 16, a new attraction named "TENTEKOMAI" is set to open.
[Information] new attraction
Very thank you for waiting! Rotation System Scream Attraction " ten, my ' 7/16 (Sat) open schedule. The height of 32 m to his family, and the ride attached to your own wings and operation next rotation, eventually i desperately Not ← "ten, my" in the attraction. Hope you. Please.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE → http://www.fujiq.jp/special/tentekomai/

On July 16, a new attraction named "TENTEKOMAI" is set to open.

Nobody beats the Ziz

Postby canadianparkfan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:27 pm

^Awesome addition! A relatively unique flat... With a capacity perfect for Fuji-Q
Top 5 Steel Coasters:
1: Le Vampire, La Ronde 2: Mindbender, Galaxyland 3: Tie: Behemoth, Canada's Wonderland -- Goliath, La Ronde 4: Leviathan, Canada's Wonderland 5: Skyrider R.I.P. :(, Canada's Wonderland

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!