TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Gotta love how people join the forums, make 5 posts and one of them is telling people where they can and can't complain.

(heading off to complain in the designated "come here to complain about new posters and bad grammar" thread)

I was going to go up to the park tomorrow to shoot another update but doesn't look like much has changed from what I've heard. I'll head up early next week when all the kiddies are back in school.

There was no complaining in my post. I was just wondering how this thread would have turned out if YOLO was never used by SFMM.

I love the YOLO jokes and random bits of stupidity in this thread. I never meant for that post to come as negative.

Gotta love how people join the forums, make 5 posts and one of them is telling people where they can and can't complain.

(heading off to complain in the designated "come here to complain about new posters and bad grammar" thread)

I was going to go up to the park tomorrow to shoot another update but doesn't look like much has changed from what I've heard. I'll head up early next week when all the kiddies are back in school.

Clink I was thinking the same thing, 5 posts and thinks he/she has the right to tell where people can and can't post...........yeah right.

I can only imagine what this thread would have been like if SFMM never used YOLO in its announcement for YOLOcoaster.

*SLIGHTLY* Less trashy and stupid?

Sorry... I fixed that...

Sounds more like the actual park.

Simaticable there is a whole section dedicated on why people hate six flags. Go complain their.

You have NO RIGHT to speak to another one of our members in that tone. BANNED for a month. When you come back, try to be less of an asshole. Thanks.

Oh, and BTW....

Edited by robbalvey

^^If someone says stupid stuff, we will call it out. When terms of service are violated, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Robb is the owner of the site, and he reserves the right to take any action as he sees fit. The moment you try to call Robb out on anything, you've begun digging your own grave.

Robb I think that was kind of harsh and very harsh language just to ban someone

Really? Then you should probably not f**king post here anymore.

EDIT: Oh, I see that ScottRock is just DJtrain using a different screen name. WE CAN SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS DUMBASS!!!!

Banned forever....

Sorry, everyone...I just happen to have a very low tolerance for stupid people.

Edited by robbalvey

HAHA! If he has a low tolerance for stupid people, so be it! Just because we are on the Internet does not give anybody an excuse to use sh!tty grammar. To me, and probably to Robb, it further displays just how dumb some people are. Now I'm not saying what Robb did was fair, but I don't disagree because IT'S HIS WEBSITE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! He can do whatever the f*** he wants.

Anyways, this is the Six Flags Magic Mountain thread. Therefore, I voice my extreme discontent with the way MM runs their rides and upkeeps their park. However, they have gotten ever so slightly better over the years. Also, I hate SF for their use of the term "YOLO" because I believe it is the most stupid f*cking thing to ever exist. But, that's just my opinion. I think "YOLOcoaster" is a hilarious name and further enhances the stupidity of the slogan. The ride looks like it'll be pretty fun, though.

^It's that low tolerance that keeps this forum from becoming the comments section on a YouTube video.

Oh my those people on YouTube are idiots! I love how Robb runs this website, no bs. Some people just think they run he world, its all about them, not on here baby.

BTW: YOLO

Don't sweat it Robb, you have to have order somewhere or things just fall apart. Besides, you're in charge. We all have low tolerance for stupid people but sadly we still face a lot of them in life. At any rate, you have him a chance and the next step was the necessary thing to do. Without even seeing the IP Address I could say it was probably the same poster. Why would someone without posting here previously just join and their first post defends someone just banned? Either it's the same person or they know the person. Oh well.

Can't wait for more YOLO updates. That loop is going to help dominate the skyline. Will love seeing it go up.

^^If someone says stupid stuff, we will call it out. When terms of service are violated, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Hell yeah!! YOLO!!!

I personally think all the YOLO stuff is hilarious and I even have my family calling it Yolocoaster. If SFMM learned anything, the next half-coaster they build will have advertisements with less swag.

I'm still very excited to ride though, it looks like a blast. Especially since they never showed the second half of the ride.

I truly don't understand some people. Robb runs the site well and we come here to use it, then some people try to question how he runs it. lol All I'm saying is lets just enjoy the great site it is and not get so worked up over stuff sometimes. Sadly though I know there will be the occasional idiot though that comes by and wants to do it his way. On topic, YOLO looks cooler than I thought and I can't wait for it now.

-Cookie "Thanks for giving us TPR Robb" Iorio

Robb I think that was kind of harsh and very harsh language just to ban someone

Well if your harsh to someone, they shall have the equal right to be harsh to you

You are exactly right! Some people these days, it truly makes me sick. These people forget the golden rule, and heck, all rules. Could it hurt for people to be nice?

(End of Rant Session)

-Chase "Sick of idiots who can't follow rules" Cross

friend was at the park today (I couldn't go because of an exam), It appears the inside part of the loop is being completed, and I would think could be finished by middle of next week... If anyone is going this weekend, try and snap some pictures...