After being beaten to a bloody pulp on Facebook, I come over here and ... oh, my ! Supportive, positive comments.
(Isn't this one of the signs of the Apocalypse?)
To address/answer some of the posts:
1. You will be able to can get to Giraffica from either park when Splashin' Safari is open.
2. Yes, Robb, please wear clothes on Giraffica. Please.
3. We're adding to Splashin' Safari to try to get ahead of the crowds. That's the park that needs capacity attention right now. RhinoBlaster is a people eater. The new entry plaza and service area will be in the same location as what we've had the past 20 years - we're taking out the original river and two slides to make room. (We still have Bahari River.)
4. Timberliners have not been forgotten. It's just sort of embarrassing to re-introduce them, you know? GravityKraft will be on-site next week to test them.
5. Dan's "2014 - '15 - '16" quote in the paper referred to ongoing projects. He's really excited about one in particular...which was the impetus for the "big, big, big" comment.
6. For those who like the name "Giraffica," you have excellent taste.