TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GAME: Continue the Story!

RCT3Freak

That it wasn't a Fluffy Fluffy Bunny Filled With Medicine And Goo, it was a Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo. Then the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo ate all of the former Kentucky Kingdom rides and flew off to Cedar Point to see his cousin the Iron Dragon...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before the dragons came to the park. then the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo said to the Iron Dragon "I rule the sky!". Then Raptor swooped in and said "Hey you, Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo that's my tagline!" Then the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo destroyed Raptor and said "Nuts to that that I now rule the sky over Cedar Point!". Then Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo was kicked out of Cedar Point and went to Kings Island for Son of Beast's funeral...

So the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo called for Raptor's cousin Talon from Dorney Park to ruin Son of Beast's Funeral and took over Kings Island and That made The Beast Mad and and The Beast said to Talon and the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo "Who invited you two over?" and then the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo shot out a stream of Nickelodeon pink Gak on The Beast and said "Screw You, Beastie!". The Beast was reduced a pile a of Gak covered wood and the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo flew off to California's Great America and picked up the Demon and they flew off to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom to get CGA's revenge on the park...

The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo and making it ride Roar and never get off it. The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo was trapped on Roar with no way off it. Then the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo set fire to Roar's tracks and train was set free. Then the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo flew off to drop Demon off at Six Flags Great America, but Six Flags Great America's Demon killed the lights in CGA's Demon and left it for dead. The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine And Goo flew off to the supermarket and stocked up on some Lunchables to have a picnic at the beach with...

The ghost of Millenium Force, The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine and Goo said sorry, and then Millenium said that he'll forgive him if he get Zamperla to build the Highest Roller-Coaster in the world on it's inaguration.

The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine and Goo said....

Doctoroctagonapus rose from Lake Erie and said to the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine and Goo "rebuild Millenium Force and I'll grant you one wish!" So the Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine and Goo went off to Cedar Point and rebuilt Millenium Force from the ground up and Doctoroctagonapus said "Impressive my dragon friend now you can have your only wish!" The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled With Medicine and Goo wished for...

Got the first ride on The Dragon coaster which was built were King Cobra was at King Island. The ride was 500 feet tall with 25 inversions, and had a green track with red supports.The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled with Medicine and Goo thought coaster was way too rough, so the GM of Kings Island wanted the ride out of the park because it's a safety hazard. So The Dragon coaster was melted down to make a new coaster for Kings Island called...

Worse than the original Son of Beast with the loop and it was built by the resurrected TOGO company with Vekoma as a subcontractor. The coaster became such a safety and maintenance nightmare that Kings Island ended up getting rid of the coaster. So Kings Island had Vekoma build a recreation of Busch Garden's Drachen Fire to replace the Son Of Son of Beast coaster. The coaster was well liked by the GP, in fact they liked it so much...

It violated Cedar Fair's family friendly image. So Cedar Fair had to ban sex from all of their parks and people weren't allowed to have sex with any of Kings Island's coasters including the kiddie ones. But the Drachen Fire at Kings Island coaster was a huge success that Cedar Fair rolled out a ton of merchandise for the ride like t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, shot glasses, sunglasses, a buildable K'Nex model, and...

...the combo was broken and Cedar Fair decided to attempt to theme a ride for once. This ride was a huge success, but the ride was ruined by the name "Laser Snake Thunder Flight Hawk Deck Stunt of Steel on Fire," so the Cedar Fair management changed the name to...

"Steel Wild Hawk Flight Thing Deck Stunt Coaster" and its theming was a disaster, the lights in the tunnel were all red and flashing rapidly, there was fire and smoke everywhere, and it was built by Vekoma. Cedar Fair had put the coaster at Cedar Point in where Gatekeeper was supposed to go, But Cedar Point ended up canceling the Gatekeeper plans in favor for Steel Wild Hawk Flight Thing Deck Stunt Coaster. Cedar Point didn't really pay any attention to the coaster's constant breakdowns because they were...

"Scrap Metal" and the coaster was lying around in pieces outside of Six Flags Over Texas for 10 years until it was finally sent to the junkyard. Six Flags Over Texas decided to give their Texas Chute Out ride to Cedar Point as an apology for not setting up the coaster they got from them. Meanwhile Cedar Fair decided to ban the The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled with Medicine and Goo from all of their parks. So the The Fluffy Fluffy Dragon Filled with Medicine and Goo went to Six Flags Over Texas to ride...

My house in Spain, I thought it was a model of a train for my birthday (It's in 2 days, really!) and saved it on a room.

But then the train transformed into one of these Transformers thingys, broke my house and run through the Spanish highways to Disneyland Resort Paris, France, where...