TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Maybe the Skyscreamer will go where the old Batman Stunt show Was before?

On another note, I was wondering if anyone who went to Deep South Bash got a chance to ask any questions to park reps? I went last year and there was a great Q & A session before the nighttime ERT. I know Rocky Mountain Coasters has said that their planned projects are an iron horse (Rattler) and an original (Outlaw Run), but I wonder if Cyclone might be on the list for next year too. Six flags states they have a budget to work with each year for a particular attraction and hopefully, they'll have the budget to add more topper track to the Cyclone. I really enjoyed the work that they did so far.

An AMAZING place for a sky-screamer would be on one of the lesser used portions of Carousel Hill. Another location could be in the area around GASM - kind of near that teeny little kids water play area.

I was under the impression that another 1/3rd of the Cyclone would be "toppered" this off-season. I have no idea where I got this impression from - but thought I would share. I must have heard it somewhere.

David

An AMAZING place for a sky-screamer would be on one of the lesser used portions of Carousel Hill. Another location could be in the area around GASM - kind of near that teeny little kids water play area.

I think a great place for sky screamer would be around the whistle stop park, go kart area or maybe next to Ninja. Also there is a show area around Canyon Blaster that I think has been closed for awhile that it could go. I don't think there is any room on the carousel hill for it but it would be cool.

I was under the impression that another 1/3rd of the Cyclone would be "toppered" this off-season. I have no idea where I got this impression from - but thought I would share. I must have heard it somewhere.

I heard this too.

I also felt GASM was running a bit rough during Deep South Bash. My terrible GP daughter though didn't think so and insisted on riding it over and over again during ERT! Perhaps being the only two on the train contributed to the bouncing!

I also felt GASM was running a bit rough during Deep South Bash. My terrible GP daughter though didn't think so and insisted on riding it over and over again during ERT! Perhaps being the only two on the train contributed to the bouncing!

At least she didn't make you ride a spinning mouse over and over.

^ Yeah - you ar right. I was thinking of the area on the other side of the Carousel from the cars...but that is kind of a steep grade (hence the reason there's nothing really there ). For the people saying there isn't a lot of room to expand at SFoG, I think you'd be suprised at the locations they could build a new ride.

The last times I've visited, Splashwater Falls hasn't been running. Perhaps that could be removed for the new attraction?? Just a thought.

David

I can't wait until she's old enough to post here.

I'm going for their Gay Days this weekend. Heard on OutQ radio that this event is in the top ten gay and lesbian "End of Summer" events. Q-bots are sold out online, so we will have to get to the park early to get ours. TPR has spoiled me to the point that there is NO WAY I will be able to handle waiting in lines on a crowded Saturday. Looking forward to the event though.

I wonder....Chick Fil A was the food choice a couple of months ago... perhaps that might have changed

For the people saying there isn't a lot of room to expand at SFoG, I think you'd be suprised at the locations they could build a new ride.

I heard somewhere that they have around 55 acres of land they could expand on but I have no clue if this is true. I was thinking it would be cool if they had speakers on the seats or at the top to play music (do any star flyers have this).

That's another thing - has the Arrow train done anything to improve Ninja's ride quality? It seems like it's a "pick your poison" coaster now...

I wonder if the next-generation Vekoma trains would improve the experience.