TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Please SFOG if you are considering a sky screamer don't. A ~230ish tall sky screamer would blow.

What took you so long to post? I'm sure the board of directors has been waiting for this advice for ages! At least they can finally eliminate the sky screamer and move on to more pressing matters now. Whew.

I'd like to see a launch coaster 200mph+ 500-600ft tower that then sends you hurling into more speed fasty go thingies...LIM's?? through 9 inversions up another 500+ tower to then do it all again backwards but on another track so you can run dual trains....

either that or a winged coaster or save the cash for something bigger 2014-2015 and finish re-tracking cyclone.

if I come up with some more ideas i'll post here FIRST!!!

Please SFOG if you are considering a sky screamer don't. A ~230ish tall sky screamer would fit perfectly in the park and cater quite nicely to the clientele they attract.

What a contradiction. I'm sure that's what he meant to say.

Hell no. SFoG does NOT need one of those at all, Alex. The park is fine with NOT being like every other SixFlags in the country. Yes, they have similar rides... but realistically, SFoG is the -QUALITY- park of the chain.

Honestly I think all current rides can stay. A little TLC on some rides and they can get back up to snuff. My thoughts on new stuff could be a new park section with a new ride to get it started. It doesn't have to be big. I think it could be pretty cool. My vote is a wing rider or a super long floor-less.

I think a launch coaster would be great for SFOG not a record breaker ( don't they have a height limit of 230ft ) but one with a great layout. Its time for a joker themed ride, take out axis arena and put it there. I have a great idea for the launch or maybe a drop section on the ride. The joker could have a count down and say 5 4 3 0 then nothing would happen and the joker would then say why so serious and start laughing and then launch or drop.

I'd like to see a launch coaster 200mph+ 500-600ft tower that then sends you hurling into more speed fasty go thingies...LIM's?? through 9 inversions up another 500+ tower to then do it all again backwards but on another track so you can run dual trains....

either that or a winged coaster or save the cash for something bigger 2014-2015 and finish re-tracking cyclone.

if I come up with some more ideas i'll post here FIRST!!!

If they did a Launch I would hope it would be for length and have a nice element like Cheetah hunt. Honestly looking at Verbolten and the new Manta in San Diego im not impressed by them in the least.

Honestly I would like something like Verbolten in SFOG, with the Joker themeing.