Come on in and say "Hi".

New here? Please introduce yourself!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Re: Come on in and say "Hi".

Postby GayCoasterGuy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello everyone! As I'm hanging out here (I did years ago) again, figured I would say hi. I've met a few of you in the past and hope to meet more. You can never have more "coaster geek friends." I started a fb page dedicated to old park pics, souvenirs, etc. so figured this might be a good place to share it https://www.facebook.com/GayCoasterGuy

I'll probably lay low as I learn the protocols, rules and trends of this forum. I've already posted a couple things in the wrong spot (sorry guys!) :mickey:

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby GrapesLie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 am

Well I'm not really new I've been on this site since like 2006 but I've decided to become more involved and actually post and stuff. I also plan to join club tpr! Super excited I am already saving money to actually go on one of these awesome European coaster tours! Japan too! Although anyone know when the next Midwest tour is? It may be a good and fun way to introduce myself to you all! Thanks.

Nathan

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby LinaSkye » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello all! I'm a newbie to this site but have been riding coasters and thrill rides pretty intensely for the past 10 years or so, and have been a part of a few enthusiast sites and clubs for about five years. I hope to make some new friends and some new ride buddies as well. Anytime you wanna go coasting, let me know!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby moocowsaretasty » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi :) I've always followed TPR but just joined. Im 14 years old. I moved from California to Michigan about a year ago. My local park was Magic Mountain but now its Cedar Point. I love roller coasters. My favorite roller coasters are Millennium Force, X2, and X-flight.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby KI+CP+HW » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello, I have followed this site for a couple of years but finally decided to create an account. As you can see from my user name I love kings island, cedar point, and holiday world. I live just outside of Cincinnati and hope to talk to everyone in the other topics. Reed

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby p0tat0 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi all. I finally graduated from Cal Poly SLO so now I finally have time again to explore parks and what not.

Time for me to start making $$$ as well!!!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Greetings to all

Postby Pokesomi2012 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi everyone. Wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forums but love TPR on youtube. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a book about rides and attractions from a ride ops perspective. I have been working on the book for a week or so and was hopefully wondering if anyone would like to preview the book. The working title is The Viel of Secrecy. A look from the ride ops side. The book is going to cover basic ride operations that I have noticed are in common in a lot of theme parks. No specifics will be given as being a ride op formerly, there are some things i cant discuss. Thanks for your time and I hope to upload an early version soon.

Mod Edit: Moved this post to our welcome thread. Welcome to TPR and good luck with your book!
Last edited by Moose on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 am.

Starbucks Enthusiast

Re: Greetings to all

Postby gisco » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 am

Pokesomi2012 wrote:Hi everyone. Wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forums but love TPR on youtube. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a book about rides and attractions from a ride ops perspective. I have been working on the book for a week or so and was hopefully wondering if anyone would like to preview the book. The working title is The Viel of Secrecy. A look from the ride ops side. The book is going to cover basic ride operations that I have noticed are in common in a lot of theme parks. No specifics will be given as being a ride op formerly, there are some things i cant discuss. Thanks for your time and I hope to upload an early version soon.

Mod Edit: Moved this post to our welcome thread. Welcome to TPR and good luck with your book!

Welcome to the boards but what is a viel? Spell Check is your friend!
My fundraising page: http://www.tntbob.com

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby rmsy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi guys! I'm a fifteen year-old who lives in the DFW area (Six Flags over Texas is my home park :D). I love technology, but more specifically, development. I'm deeply involved with iOS-related things. I also love the art of theatre and live entertainment (and the film industry). I'm involved with tech and lighting design, I don't do much acting. I also love good design/aesthetic.

Not sure how many coasters I've ridden, probably somewhere around 30. These are the parks I've visited (there might be more that I don't remember):
  • SFoT (x∞)
  • WDW (x1)
  • SeaWorld San Antonio (x1)
  • Six Flags St. Louis (x2)
  • Cedar Point (x1)

I LOVE Disney.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Greetings to all

Postby Pokesomi2012 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm

gisco wrote:
Pokesomi2012 wrote:Hi everyone. Wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forums but love TPR on youtube. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a book about rides and attractions from a ride ops perspective. I have been working on the book for a week or so and was hopefully wondering if anyone would like to preview the book. The working title is The Viel of Secrecy. A look from the ride ops side. The book is going to cover basic ride operations that I have noticed are in common in a lot of theme parks. No specifics will be given as being a ride op formerly, there are some things i cant discuss. Thanks for your time and I hope to upload an early version soon.

Welcome to the boards but what is a viel? Spell Check is your friend!

vail i think is a curtain and you are correct but at this time, working title only. Will probably change it. Um Question to the mods. can I upload a pdf, pages, or doc file?

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random