The "Rant" Thread

Vent random things that annoy you!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Re: The "Rant" Thread

Postby VinTheAttendant » Tue May 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Who wants to help me blow up an ice-cream truck? That thing is in this neighborhood EVERY DAY playing the same 30 second song over and over again. And it usually sits in the same spot for up to an hour. I know the guy is just doing his job, but would it kill him to shut off the music if he's stationary? The poor guy is probably half insane now for having to listen that damn song.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby tiger01 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:42 am

VinTheAttendant wrote:Who wants to help me blow up an ice-cream truck? That thing is in this neighborhood EVERY DAY playing the same 30 second song over and over again. And it usually sits in the same spot for up to an hour. I know the guy is just doing his job, but would it kill him to shut off the music if he's stationary? The poor guy is probably half insane now for having to listen that damn song.

YouTube Videolink

WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
I quit my job at the helium factory last week...I refused to be spoken to in that tone!

My newest rct3 park...Marine World [Rct3]

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby RCBoilermaker14 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:44 pm

When amusement parks remove classic rides that everyone loves or will be sad about.(I kind of got mad & sad when I saw Cedar Point was removing Wildcat.)
Coasters,burgers,and Chuck Norris are awesome.
Coaster Count:11 Wood:2 Steel:5 Other/Hybrid:1 Favorite Coaster:Thunderhead Wood:Thunderhead Steel:Corkscrew(Cedar Point)Other/Hybrid:Gemini
Park Count:2 Favorite Park:Dollywood

Star Wars is gay.

Postby MayTheGForceBeWithYou » Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

^Lot of people skipped over Wildcat, and it was showing its age.

Still a good ride, but not quite at the level some fanboys have made it out to be.

A not-so-awesome title

Postby molemaster43 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm

You know what I hate? MTV. Nuff said.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby simaticable » Fri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm

I absolutely hate the spammers on this site. You can tell they're spammers because of the amount of posts, and they also create random threads about nothing. There's one on the main thread right now!
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)
Admit it, Mind Bender walks circles around Skyrush!
Rule #1 of being a SFOG fanboy: Bash Ninja whenever and wherever you can.

Agonizing, I drank too much CP Kool Aid

Postby cedarpointfangirl » Sat May 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Relationships. Sometimes I just think I'd be better of single. So sick of the drama and bs that comes with them. I feel like packing up my crap and moving to deserted island. No one to answer too, no one to make me feel so miserable. :?r
"You only live once...but if you live it right, once is enough

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 am

Gay marriage bans are really starting to piss me off... and this is coming from a straight person. I understand the religious issues people have... but is that really an argument? I can accept the fact that people are against it as the way people have been raised for years is that being gay is unnatural or even wrong... and although those views bother me people can believe what they want. I do, however, find it absolutely revolting that people will choose religion over the potential MAJOR PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE that young people(for the most part)face. People commit suicide, people are bullied, people are terrified of their parents finding out who they really are because they will be disowned. I have nothing against religion, I was raised in a Christian household but am currently agnostic and my parents are relatively right wing conservatives and although they believe in marriage between a man and a woman they have always taught me to not look down on anyone for anything, and despite their beliefs it would not really bother them if equal marriage laws passed.
:derek: TPR's resident ent!

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby MrSum1_55 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm

^I am pretty much in exactly the same situation with exactly the same beliefs.

I will send anyone $50 who can give me ONE good reason for making gay marriage illegal.

And the fact that coversion therapy sometimes works does not count. It really only works 10% of the time.

Well, actually, if you send me a good reason, you won't get your cash. Intolerant people don't deserve a random $50.

It's All About Quality!

Postby Angry_Gumball » Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Just had an embarrassing bike wipeout...riding home from work, carrying extra stuff with me (Mother's day gift, delicate), I was riding when my leg got caught on the item (was dangling under my handle bars). Trying to avoid swerving into the parked car next to the sidewalk, I quickly turned the other way giving me some undesired ejector air launching me off the bike. I landed on my shoulder/hip several feet ahead, landing on my iPhone in the process. Thank God for the Otterbox case, my phone survived the full 200 pounds + the G's landing on it. The case however is toast. The car I was inches from sideswiping was missed and the Mother's day gift almost got completely damaged but survived...so in the end, I got 3 'blessings' if you want to say...though I did tear my shirt from the divebomb into the ground. I am quite sore now: hip/thigh, shoulder, and right side of the chest hurts. So yea...a nice way to kick off my weekend...

Why embarrassing? Because everyone from the offices I was riding by came out and asked me if I was OK and needed to come in and sit down/get water while I lay on the ground shouting a few expletives. The relieve was my neighbors coming behind on bikes so I walked home with them.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random