TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

Is there a way to make a functioning Arrow shuttle loop coaster without having to make a section of track going upward on the return side?

People who make a ride stop and go backwards do it through video editing. One take versions of an Arrow shuttle wouldn't be possible without custom track.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I have had my current (Vista) computer for quite a while, relatively speaking, and in this entire time I've never played any Tycoon game. I must ask you if I should opt for RCT3, which may run better, or RCT2, which I know how to use (and enjoy using very much). Any answer would be appreciated!

It really shouldn't matter. As long as you have the proper specs for both games, you can run both. My family has used two Windows Vista machines for years, and both games were completely adequate on the machines until I got my Macbook Pro and installed Windows 7 on it.

It's not available for download legally. Nowadays, Wild is only bundled as RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, which is for Windows or Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or older.

The higher the resolution, the more the game has to render at once.

I run my RCT3 at 1280x800, even though my Macbook's screen renders at 1440x900.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a number of ways you can 're-size' your pics:

1.) Use an on-line photo re-sizer (Google it- there's quite a few out there)

2.) You can also re-size in Microsoft paint, too- depending on the version you have of it.

R.D.