TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get photos to work for billboards? I downloaded some pics for menus in restaurants and food courts but when I go to access the pic in the billboard folder they don't show up at all. Do the pics have to be in a certain pic format to accessed?

Never mind, My problem got solved A friend of mines said the same thing you said:

You probably still have one too many layers of folders for the game to get everything properly.
and I made The specific CFR fit in it's right folder so now everything works properly in my game! Thanks for your help Ace of Spades, MaytheGForceBewith you, and mcjaco.... this will be all for now...

This isn't necessarily related to RCT3, but whenever I try to download custom content, my computer is not able to open the file. The files are ".ovl" files. I recently got a new computer, and my old one allowed me to download cs. Is there anyway I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

This isn't necessarily related to RCT3, but whenever I try to download custom content, my computer is not able to open the file. The files are ".ovl" files. I recently got a new computer, and my old one allowed me to download cs. Is there anyway I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

You don't open the ".ovl" files. Those are the actual models and other coding used in the game. You place the folder with the .ovl files into their allotted location; it's usually specified in a read me most CS creators put in their downloads

Is there a mod out there that will allow me to increase the hight limits on rides? Or maybe I'm just missing out on some built in option.

I am trying to create a park around a deep Ravine, but have encountered a setback as I was building a train bridge across the gap. The game keeps telling me I cannot build the train tracks that far off the ground.

I toyed with the idea of changing it to a mine train, but I really would prefer it just to be an old fashioned transport ride to fit with the themeing (the monorail and trams look too high tech).

No, there is not to my knowledge. I don't even know about an options.txt exploit (Google rct3 options.txt if you don't know) to allow any height construction.