TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I'm wondering why in a 5 minute video, only around 45 seconds were done on Sky Screamer. I mean, that's their biggest new attraction in the park.

Also, I wonder if the GP will be confused about Sky Screamer & Scream!, the names are very similar.

That's why SkyScreamer is getting a black, white, and yellow color scheme!

They could've changed Sky Screamer's name to something else. Having the two tallest rides be named Scream & Sky Screamer is just too similar and makes no sense. It's like naming Maverick just say Maverick Force and people would get mixed up with Maverick Force & Millennium Force.

I like SkyScreamer name and I wish they kept the original color scheme like at the other parks... I know people will still mix up the ride either with a new name and color. The General public is stupid, I heard people say they just rode Mr. Freeze at Fiesta Texas.

But if I had one wish, I wish that the area that features Superman, Twister, Whirligig, SkyScreamer, Fender Benders, and Kidzopolis would not be called Spassburg, since it no longer theme to the section. I rather it be theme to Thrillville or something!

Seriously? No, they are going to leave their old maps.

Of course, if changes have been made to the park new maps are necessary. You really need to think before you type. Seriously!

Sorry Larry, but I was meaning to say if any of the SF parks getting new additions to their parks will upgrade their park maps, sorry for not thinking before I posted my previous post on this thread....

Of course, if changes have been made to the park new maps are necessary. You really need to think before you type. Seriously!

Sorry Larry, but I was meaning to say if any of the SF parks getting new additions to their parks will upgrade their park maps, sorry for not thinking before I posted my previous post on this thread....

No problem as I was corrected that SFA has not updated there online map in 3 years, but let's all get back to SFFT.

Wow... relax man. It'll be ok. You're 44 and speak to others like that with such a sarcastic attitude?

Grow up.

Wow... relax man. It'll be ok. You're 44 and speak to others like that with such a sarcastic attitude?

Grow up.

OK, I'll not be sarcastic with this post if it makes you happy. I would probably be best to mind your own business. You do not know the history of the poster in question and the warnings he has received before from the moderators. If Robb has a problem with the way I moderate he'll let me know. And I'll listen to him, not you.

Thanks for your understanding.

I was just watching the news this morning and the new commercial just popped out! I like how they advertise the water park now! So I had to record it!

"Our is free, they charge a fee"

It means that they are the only water park in the region that has a free water park since SeaWorld's is now an upcharge! Great Marketing Six Flags!

Why did they remove S.S. Overboard and the Wagon Wheel?

I don't know why but I can CONFIRM that they are removed and I have pictures (will post tomorrow for sure!)...

But I see Wagon Wheel space for Rattler's future project and the S.S. Overboard location would be perfect for an Zacspin!

Like I said; here are pictures!!

Notes from my visit!:

• *My Mom and little sister was the first riders on ScoobyDoo ride of the 2012 season!

*SkyScreamer looks Huge in person!! I can't wait for it to open!

*Saw the first showing of Rockin' at Rockville this year!!

*We experience 4 breakdowns on several rides!

*Their spring shows are alot better this year!

*The Twister has a new program and now it doesn't do flips!

*Wagon Wheel and S.S. Overboard are REMOVED

*Totally Kickin' Chicken (New for 2012) fits well in Crackakle Canyon!

Pictures of everything that has change for Fiesta Texas 20th anniversary!

Totally Kickin' Chicken looks a lot better than Johnny Rockets that was formerly here!! Good job Fiesta Texas!

Wagon Wheel gone WTF!!! Really? NOOOOO!!!!

Here is the last part of the ride standing!

What the.... They closed it off?>? Really?

S.S. Overboard

Look how big SkyScreamer is in person!

I found the SkyScreamer pieces!

For full trip report with 250 pictures; Amusement Park Authority.com

Edited by jps294

^ Sorry didn't know it worked... But just go to Amusement Park Authority.com

Didn't work on Amusement Park Authority either......

Might as well delete/edit your post and try again.

Any updates on Sky Screamer this weekend anyone???

• 2 weeks later...
^ Sorry didn't know it worked... But just go to Amusement Park Authority.com

Didn't work on Amusement Park Authority either......

Might as well delete/edit your post and try again.

Any updates on Sky Screamer this weekend anyone???

Hey jps294, Can you just upload the pictures to the TPR server for everyone to enjoy?

Sorry about the delay... But the pictures are back! Just scroll up or click this link!

How tall are the quarry walls? I'm kind of curious as to how high Sky Skreamer will stand above the walls. Driving down the highway, SFFT is nearly invisible unless you know where to look. I did not even notice the park until I was about to turn off to the exit, so it should be interesting how the ride would stand.