The Mysterious B&M Green Wingrider Track

P. 23 - We know where it's going!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Re: The Mysterious B&M Green Wingrider Track

Postby Big-M » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm

SharkTums wrote:I do not want to see any more posting in this thread that XY Park is Out of Room or XY Park can't fit a Wing Rider. Shut up.

Well said.
Favorite Woodie: Boulder Dash!
Favorite Steelie: Kawasemi!

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Justice » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Jerrykoala2112 wrote:I'm just going to throw out Holiday World or Bluegrass Boardwalk. Both parks need a major steel coaster, and they are both relatively close to the Ohio plant. I'm not saying only parks close by can be contenders, but many people want a steel coaster at Holiday World... and Bluegrass Boardwalk got raped of it's major coaster, and this green B&M could be their answer for a new coaster.

I'm rather confident that there is not enough time for Bluegrass Boardwalk to contract B&M then have B&M design and already manufacturer a ride in a matter of a couple months.

The playground is where I spend most of my days

Postby UrbanLegend » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Jerrykoala2112 wrote:I'm just going to throw out Holiday World or Bluegrass Boardwalk. Both parks need a major steel coaster, and they are both relatively close to the Ohio plant. I'm not saying only parks close by can be contenders, but many people want a steel coaster at Holiday World... and Bluegrass Boardwalk got raped of it's major coaster, and this green B&M could be their answer for a new coaster.

Holiday World doesn't strike me as a place that would even want a B&M... wouldn't fit in with their vibe. If there are going to be any rumors about HW getting a new coaster, it would probably be about something like an Intamin Pre-Fab.
-Did you just say you have the right to be an attorney?
-Well, everyone has the right to be an attorney, if they want to.

https://soundcloud.com/jonurban

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby CoasterGuy06 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Justice wrote:

I'm rather confident that there is not enough time for Bluegrass Boardwalk to contract B&M then have B&M design and already manufacturer a ride in a matter of a couple months.

I don't think they have even officially declared they ARE reopening it. Yes, they have the lease but I believe they are still going through the process to secure financing.

Holiday World doesn't strike me as a place that would even want a B&M... wouldn't fit in with their vibe. If there are going to be any rumors about HW getting a new coaster, it would probably be about something like an Intamin Pre-Fab.

They ARE looking into getting a steel coaster and I believe Dan has even said they are willing to spend as much as $20 million for it.....but B&M might not be "family friendly" enough for them...although Wild Eagle does only have a 50" height requirement.

Five babies drowned in a fire

Postby Skycoastin Steve » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I think Alabama Adventure is getting this coaster. But if I'm wrong, it could be SFNO, Geauga Lake, or Freestyle Music Park.

The playground is where I spend most of my days

Postby UrbanLegend » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Is this the 2013 Astroworld addition that I've been hearing murmurs about in the World Wide Web community?
-Did you just say you have the right to be an attorney?
-Well, everyone has the right to be an attorney, if they want to.

https://soundcloud.com/jonurban

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby StarTrekGeek » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 am

Skycoastin Steve wrote:I think Alabama Adventure is getting this coaster. But if I'm wrong, it could be SFNO, Geauga Lake, or Freestyle Music Park.

UrbanLegend wrote:Is this the 2013 Astroworld addition that I've been hearing murmurs about in the World Wide Web community?

No guys it's not those parks... isn't it obvious? Celebration City is getting it! They're already taking down Thunderbolt to make room for it!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 am

Big-M wrote:
SharkTums wrote:I do not want to see any more posting in this thread that XY Park is Out of Room or XY Park can't fit a Wing Rider. Shut up.

Well said.

I just want to second this. Anyone who will argue that a "Park is out of room, blah, blah, blah..." knows absolutely nothing about theme parks and shouldn't be posting on this forum. In short, if you're going to make this kind of argument on TPR, please go away, we don't want you here! ;)

One only has to look at a park like Grona Lund, Blackpool, or even Knott's Berry Farm to prove that if a park wants to build a certain kind of ride bad enough, they'll MAKE room for it!
Last edited by robbalvey on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 am.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 pm

It's going to open at the new Intamin cable themed park,along with a standup,floorless aquatrax LOL!!!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby RCBoilermaker14 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 pm

KDCOASTERFAN wrote:It's going to open at the new Intamin cable themed park,along with a standup,floorless aquatrax LOL!!!

Yeah,that's very realistic. :lmao: As far as the track goes very interesting.
Last edited by RCBoilermaker14 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:41 pm.
Coasters,burgers,and Chuck Norris are awesome.
Coaster Count:11 Wood:2 Steel:5 Other/Hybrid:1 Favorite Coaster:Thunderhead Wood:Thunderhead Steel:Corkscrew(Cedar Point)Other/Hybrid:Gemini
Park Count:2 Favorite Park:Dollywood

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!