TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling a little crazy today, so for every $1 that is donated to my page by 8pm Pacific tonight, I will personally donate $.50 up to $100. I am currently at $55 meaning that if I get to $255 I will donate $100 bringing it up to $355. Thanks for all of the help and support from everyone.

I have received $12 in donations since I posted this. Please keep the donations coming! Thanks TPR!

Holy Friggin' Bag O' Crap!

I just got my BIG bag-o-crap in the mail! It was a prize for donating to some fellow Coasting For Kids riders. Let me tell you, it is AWESOME! I got a 2011 West Coast Bash tee shirt, a 2012 West Coast Bash tee shirt, a DVD of Coaster Expedition Volume 6, a way cool Disney Extra Day button and a buttload of park maps! What a great bag-o-crap! Now, I can pretend that I was cool enough to make it to West Coast Bash in 2011 and 2012! (Even though I am actually so lame that I didn't make it to either one.) Thank you so much TPR for making me look so cool! I honestly LOVE my bag-o-crap!

-Jason

Ok, let's have a little auction here....

I have a totally mint Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom wall map that I'm willing to part with to the highest bidder.

What are you willing to donate to get this?

I also get to choose who the donation goes to. Place your bid now!

image-3072187801.thumb.jpg.16c989b79aa9463b7298eb7371bd90bc.jpg

image-2297472833.thumb.jpg.a1b7dc0a7d7e37d36ee8285974dafdaa.jpg

image-556784533.thumb.jpg.72be146a052ef85fc0cf98e1932ceafa.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

Nobody wants this?!?!? This is a pretty darn rare item! This is a WALL MAP, not a "park map" - it's one of those giant 3 feet by 2 feet poster maps! For a closed park! From before the accident on the drop tower!

No one wants this?!?!?!

Ok, let's have a little auction here....

I have a totally mint Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom wall map that I'm willing to part with to the highest bidder.

What are you willing to donate to get this?

I also get to choose who the donation goes to. Place your bid now!

Edited by robbalvey

Yay! It looks like Melissa Howard donated $25 to my page. Thanks for the support Robb! For the record I am at $48 for today so far meaning I will be matching $24. There are still a little over three hours left to donate while I am matching!!!

Edited by packfanlv

Just a reminder if I reach my goal (200 dollars) I will donate 100 dollars of my own money and if I reach 500 dollars I will die my hair pink for the event anything helps

You know man I love your spirit and all but I kinda think that goal is a bit too high. More power to you if you can make it though!

It's suppose to be hard but reachable which I think 500 is since once I hit 200 it will jump to 300 with my donation. I think I can do it and u know u wanna see me with pink hair lol. I really hope it's not top gun we ride I just don't like that ride lol but who cares it's for a good cause

I donated before I saw the map thing so I will leave that for someone else.

I am going to try and keep on giving since this is such an amazing organization.

I read a blog about a little girl that had cancer and did a Make-A-Wish trip involving Give Kids the World. This is a link to the first day that gives a pretty good idea of the actual place and what they do. It is amazing and worth every penny! They even do a weekly Christmas celebration since these kids might not make it that long.

http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/2009/10/day-one-abbys-make-wish-trip.html

I have seen other reports about kdis with serious health needs and what they provide them is amazing!