TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Team park

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just wanted to apologize for disappearing when the park was sent to me a while back. Was out of town and had a super busy week last week. I'm still keen to help out/do a section though!

That's great! Please go ahead and download the park from the PM I sent. :D

@doublestufforeo I just added you to the list :)

Hey, just wanted to apologize for disappearing when the park was sent to me a while back. Was out of town and had a super busy week last week. I'm still keen to help out/do a section though!

That's great! Please go ahead and download the park from the PM I sent.

@doublestufforeo I just added you to the list

Hey, you never sent the download to me so I can't do my turn.

• 3 weeks later...
This is my kind of thing!! All I do is NCS. Wouldn't mind doing a little either. I do enjoy showing what I can do with NCS.
wow this sound like so much fun.

Can I still be in on this?? Just sign me up to the email list and let me know if I can fill in!

I added both of you to the waitlist.

@Ace of Spades Any updates? :)

• 3 weeks later...
@Ace of Spades

Please respond with your status by Saturday afternoon (4/21/2012) or you will be bumped down the list, being you have not posted since 2/28.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I am now required to move Ace of Spades down the list. RCTrioFan, you are next. I have sent you a message.

• 2 weeks later...
@Ace of Spades

Please respond with your status by Saturday afternoon (4/21/2012) or you will be bumped down the list, being you have not posted since 2/28.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I am now required to move Ace of Spades down the list. RCTrioFan, you are next. I have sent you a message.

Unfortunately I cannot work on the park until later as my RCT2 copy messed up again, gotta transfer it to my new computer anyways.

@Ace of Spades

Unfortunately I cannot work on the park until later as my RCT2 copy messed up again, gotta transfer it to my new computer anyways.

Hey guys, just want to apologize for taking up so much time on this and never finishing it. Been super busy as of late and constantly kept stalling until I found the time to work on it (which, obviously, I never did). By a certain point I felt absolutely terrible about not responding or passing it on, and completely shut down. Glad you guys finally just skipped me, but still, I just wanted to say...sorry.

Hey guys, sorry its been a couple weeks; my email wasn't working.

I just updated the first post in this thread (http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1146688#p1146688)

I have no idea. I've been waiting, and the guy hasn't been on TPR for awhile...
So... I'll just go ahead and say no? haha

I'd still like this to go on, perhaps it'll be easier for everybody once summer rolls along. I'll keep trying to keep going on the list.

@Ace of Spades and @RCTrioFan: If you want to come back, just let me know! (See the 'bump list' in the first post)

• 3 weeks later...