TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roughest coaster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja at Six Flags Over Georgia. Do I need to say more?

No, you shouldn't. This is my answer too, because honestly, it hurts even in a very tense Vekoma Brace Position.

I agree with both of you. They just need to get rid of that coaster as it is very unpopular. Why do they have it if no one rides it? A better coaster or a large flat could go there instead of a lawsuit ready to happen.

Ninja at Six Flags Over Georgia. Do I need to say more?

No, you shouldn't. This is my answer too, because honestly, it hurts even in a very tense Vekoma Brace Position.

I agree with both of you. They just need to get rid of that coaster as it is very unpopular. Why do they have it if no one rides it? A better coaster or a large flat could go there instead of a lawsuit ready to happen.

Before I was an enthusiast I was very eager to ride. WARNING! GP TALK HERE! It has Loop De Loops, so it has to be amazing right, you know, better than that boring Goliath that has no loop de loops. Plus it had no line! After that, I now have a reason not to ride.

Before I was an enthusiast I was very eager to ride. WARNING! GP TALK HERE! It has Loop De Loops, so it has to be amazing right, you know, better than that boring Goliath that has no loop de loops. Plus it had no line! After that, I now have a reason not to ride.

I prefer airtime over headaches any day, and Goliath delivers said airtime!

• 1 month later...

Wood- Timberwolf or Voyage. I love Voyage to death but dear god that ride was rough this season

Steel- Vortex (KI) or Corkscrew (CP) The Ninja is at my home park, but I think both of these rides are much rougher, at least with the Ninja it isnt too terrible if youve ridden it enough to know where the painful parts are.

There are a lot of horrendously rough coasters, but most of them I can still find the fun factor in. One ride that was so rough, bumpy and uncomfortable but lacked any redeeming qualities that made me even semi-enjoy it was Rolling Thunder at SFGAdv. Never. Again.

^I actually quite enjoy Rolling Thunder. The Fun:Pain ratio is still high enough for me to get on it at every visit. Usually I'm the only one in my group who tends to think so

The one coaster that sticks out as the roughest for me would have to be Mind Eraser at SFNE. That ride made me miserable for almost the whole rest of the day.

^I enjoyed Rolling Thunder, too. I rode both sides at or near the back and found it tame, but not too rough. It actually felt just a bit zippy in parts. I do rank it low, but with its charm it was worthy of more than just credit rides for me.

Mind Eraser is terrible. Kong is just as bad, and Ednor might even be worse. The only SLC I "enjoy" is Great Nor'Easter.

Hercules at Dorney Park. The -only- coaster I have ever refused to go on a second time when I returned to the park. I was so, so glad to see that thing reduced to matchsticks and firewood.