TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 467: Media Town Hall Report

The park's pictures are giving angles on this ride I haven't seen before. It's looking good. And the ride's story may make this the most heavily themed attraction at the park this side of DarKastle.

Edited by cfc

Verbolten is looking better and better. It's good to see the park trying something different (as Tampa did with Cheetah Hunt).

And with the differently themed "cars," it looks like I wasn't far off here.

^Well, part of the theming does involve a rental-car company--maybe you can get an optional upgrade to a Taurus, or something.
Edited by cfc

^What's Illeana ("She's usually worse") Douglas up to these days? The park could bring her in for the pre-show.

I'm very curious to see how different the trains really are.

I can't wait to see what they do with the lead-in and lead-out tunnels. If they can make the transition from the outdoor section to the indoor section seamless, the ride will end up being even more fantastic.

Looking over the construction pictures again, I cant help but feel like its time to plan another visit to BGE. I really liked BBW and rode it a number of times during visit, but I'm sure that this ride will be a worthy successor and will hopefully exceed our expectations.

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to take a few seconds with Brian Morrow to focus on some of the other projects he is working on for the SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties, including a look at Verbolten: Brave the Dark Forest.

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=Other_SeaWorld_stuff_with_Brian_Morrow_yu17[/coastertube]

• 2 weeks later...

Win a hard hat tour of Verbolten on March 1, 2012:

We’re looking for five people to join us for our exclusive Hard Hat Tour of Verbolten on Thurs., March 1. If you’re interested in learning more about Verbolten before anyone else, send an email to socialmedia@buschgardens.com. In 500 words or less, tell us why you’d like to be selected to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime exclusive tour. Deadline is Tuesday, Feb 21 @ 2:30 p.m..

Before you send your email, make sure you can check off the four little rules below:

1. Must be available to be at the park by 11 a.m. and stay until 12:30 p.m.

2. You must be willing to share what you see by tweeting and posting during the event.

3. Due to the limited tour space, this is only intended for one attendee. No friends this time.

4. You cannot be an employee of SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment – sorry guys.

We’ll contact you through email to let you know if you’ll be joining us on March 1. Good luck.

via BGW Facebook page