TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bell Gardens [RCT3]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Santa ran a bit late, but he brought you a present, from the Black Forest.

SCHWARZWALD

A Mine Train Adventure

Watch in 1080p, as usual No Custom Scenery or cheats/hacks were used in the creation of this ride. This is probably my favorite project I've done in a very long time.

Pictures Coming Soon!

Edited by SoCalCoasters

Played Spirit Tracks recently. Haven't you?

Definitely the best ride that you've built so far! What I felt it lacked however, was really good use of the terrain textures in order to make it more convincing. Your terrain is getting there however. Keep it up!

^Spirit Tracks in my opinion has one of the best Zelda Soundtracks out there, and (fanboys will explode) I think ot trumps Ocarina of Time in terms of music.

I though it fit the ride quite well because of the train theme, and I think it worked out well overall for being made in 3-5 one hour sitting.

Thanks for the comments!

• 1 month later...

Would be awesome to see a modern update of this park all decked out with B&M's and Intamins

Never.

Socal, I love this coaster. I can't belive the amount of detail you put in it with NCS. Great job and I can't wait for more updates on stuff you make.

Thanks!

I am so glad to see that you are back! This has got to be one of the best parks on the forums. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next! And would it happen to be a coincidence that one of the pre made no limits coasters goes by the same name, and also is a mine train?

Thank you! Schwarzwald means Black Forest in German.

Small Update:

Added a little Western Scene to the train ride, nicknamed Westencounter.

Also a few general photos.

Just something to note, I'm nearly finished with the park, one more new large scale attraction, and several small flat rides are all I have left to build before the park is officially completed. I hope to add even more vignettes like the Westencounter before I finish the park.

Shot0693 (Copy).bmp

I've since changed the train colors to a very patriotic color scheme.

Shot0688 (Copy).bmp

Looking down from above. The scene works itself into the log ride, WEsTern Adventure.

Shot0691 (Copy).bmp

Looking towards the front of the park from Schwazwald.

Shot0690 (Copy).bmp

Main Midway

Shot0689 (Copy).bmp

Looking towards the back of the park.

Hmm late 1990's, sounds like a B&M

Did you look at the picture?

Not to mention...

Would be awesome to see a modern update of this park all decked out with B&M's and Intamins

Never.

The entire point of this park was to create a theme park with a traditional feel. Intamin and B&M don't fit here...If you'd look through the thread, it's not supposed to be that kind of park. Do you see Knobels getting a B&M Hyper? Or an Intamin Accelerator? No.

Hmm late 1990's, sounds like a B&M

Did you look at the picture?

Not to mention...

Never.

The entire point of this park was to create a theme park with a traditional feel. Intamin and B&M don't fit here...If you'd look through the thread, it's not supposed to be that kind of park. Do you see Knobels getting a B&M Hyper? Or an Intamin Accelerator? No.

Sorry, I haven't been reading this thread very well, and I didn't see a picture as my internet is very slow and it didn't show up.

Now I feel stupid.