TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pets: Post a picture

We have a new cat in our lives, and we adopted her Novenber 21.

Now 6+months old, she's bigger but just as freeky energetic

as any 'teenager' could/would be, heh heh.

And her name is - Stella. Great for YELLING OUT!

This photo was taken literally the first week we got her.

On her new "pounce/chew on/cllimb up/climb thru" tower.

She loves it. (Whew!)

Stella01.jpg.cb608c442e9cc82c0ab1cd400d010329.jpg

Awww isn't she sweet. "Devil got a pink nose", lol.

• 4 weeks later...

What an awesome thread. Looking through these pics was such a treat. It's official, TPR members have the coolest cats, dogs, reptiles, birds and rodents ever I think.

After growing up with hamsters and fish and still knowing I wouldn't have time for a puppy, I kinda took a different route and brought home Mia the Ausie bird a few months ago. She's a cinnamon pearl cockatiel and is a blast. Having a pet again is fantastic.

IMG_2619.thumb.jpg.47d7208b9e8d398a214f9a626864dab2.jpg

First day at home.

IMG_2632.thumb.jpg.84fcd9fedf3b188bf33419134d202317.jpg

Hangin' out

IMG_2669.thumb.jpg.c50587f61acee91239a3287dec19f126.jpg

Catching up on current events...

We have a few pets... My husky, Kobi... We have another dog, Nellie (Rot/Lab/Hound hybrid) a canary (Charlie) and four chickens. Pictures below of Kobi, Nellie and our chickens. We live in the middle of Cleveland, but they allow permits to raise hens. We get 3-4 eggs per day, and are such awesome pets. Friendly, run right up to you. Delicious treats they leave behind as well! They are great fun... You would never think!

4.thumb.jpg.4ad866115cef385148d457a60353c3f9.jpg

Kobi

1.jpg.535bd62c8727d40be8ee2cd91224b095.jpg

Brodie... Our White Leghorn, our most crazy hen. She is so funny.

2.jpg.3440ee25044111ceb101a1265398c0b9.jpg

Ms. Waddles... Just roaming around the yard.

3.jpg.374e8e0ed2d5a383df387b3eefc5f8ed.jpg

Barb and Tilly... They are Barred Rocks.

5.jpg.c1fbc2f271943f990f4a44b2ae0c3238.jpg

Nellie, our other dog!

Aww everyones pets are so cute!

I have a male white faced love bird named Scooter! He's 5 years old and gets into tons of trouble whenever you take your eyes off him. I dont clip his wings so he can get into some odd places like ontop of the fridge, in the sink, on the shower head, and sometimes he comes flying full speed at my face when I'm walking down the hallway! Anyways here are some pics of my baby <3

407679_10150513246743318_509343317_9064644_963881195_n.thumb.jpg.8845a46e65e5f560978139b6aa1cb954.jpg

chillin'

309640860_scooterhockey.thumb.jpg.c9ed4be8bccbba8d9beca5d8a7bd6f0a.jpg

Cheering for the Canucks!

1659981154_scooterintheshower.jpg.a6329f14f6d8d74a388a7734ef13f5d9.jpg

sitting in his favorite bathroom place

654684239_scooteronphone.thumb.jpg.df835ec654902322b2b8f330790eb252.jpg

He loves the phone! I called it for fun once while he was on it and WOW I've never seen him fly so fast!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I will see if I can get pics up later, but my wife being a vet tech and going to vet school has a soft heart for animals, with that bign said we are slowly developing a zoo, here's my list.

2 dogs: rottweiler-Odin and rottweiler/sheperd mix-Bandin

2 cats: Poken hauntis rambo fairy (yes I spelled it right my 3 year old neice named her) and big black she weighs like 18 pounds.

2 bearded dragons: samson and goliath

2 cockatails: Biggie and Pac

2 oscar fish: diamond and onix.

Then we have about 10 random little fish and frogs in the other tank.

In the light of my cartoon I'm working on, I snapped a photo of my crazy cat, Luna as she (deliberately) stretches across the pinball machine (intentionally) blocking my view. She's about a 1 1/2 years now, and is still kitten sized...so she can still pass as an 8-month-old kitten, and she acts that age too!

Below is a real photo of her, and a cartoon rendition of her, promoting the cartoon I'm working on.

My parents have a Pinball machine and our 2 cats used to do the same thing. Except it was hilarious when we had a stack of magazines and like every cat is has to be perched up. But then it would slowly slide down till it got to the end then it got freaked out and realized "oh, I slid" and then moved back to the top of the machine.

Didnt care much for when I turned it on. Phantom of the Opera wasnt their cup of tea.

• 2 weeks later...
Aww everyones pets are so cute!

I have a male white faced love bird named Scooter! He's 5 years old and gets into tons of trouble whenever you take your eyes off him. I dont clip his wings so he can get into some odd places like ontop of the fridge, in the sink, on the shower head, and sometimes he comes flying full speed at my face when I'm walking down the hallway! Anyways here are some pics of my baby <3

It's funny that in the Canuck picture they are playing the sharks. The sharks are my bay area team.

In the light of my cartoon I'm working on, I snapped a photo of my crazy cat, Luna as she (deliberately) stretches across the pinball machine (intentionally) blocking my view. She's about a 1 1/2 years now, and is still kitten sized...so she can still pass as an 8-month-old kitten, and she acts that age too!

Below is a real photo of her, and a cartoon rendition of her, promoting the cartoon I'm working on.

My parents have a Pinball machine and our 2 cats used to do the same thing. Except it was hilarious when we had a stack of magazines and like every cat is has to be perched up. But then it would slowly slide down till it got to the end then it got freaked out and realized "oh, I slid" and then moved back to the top of the machine.

Didnt care much for when I turned it on. Phantom of the Opera wasnt their cup of tea.

My cat's kind of waned a bit on pinball chasing as she's gotten a smidge bigger. However when she does lay down, she slides. She's very fluffy, has really bushy feet so therefore has absolutely no traction on that glass. She's never cared for Funhouse, maybe that face creeps her out. She stretches out with Whirlwind and watches the ball shoot up the plunger lane but when the fans turn on, forget it. Taxi is probably her favorite

Her new favorite thing to do is to walk across my keyboard, especially when I have a text field open and active (like this). I've had countless times where I came close to having the cat post a Facebook status update, and have had her walk across (and send) a nonsense message to a friend...luckily it was just another TPR member

• 3 weeks later...

^ Jeff Johnson are you listening? ^

Newest pic of our new cat, Stella.

We started opening the basement cat door

for her to come and go as she wants to.

And so far - The Cat Comes Back, LOL!

Our neighbours are meeting her and

letting us know how friendsly and pretty she is.

Such a lady.

(Yeah and then miss feeding her

and see/hear what happens, huh?)

And not even a year old yet!

IMG_0314.jpg.cd22cef5518ff7fb9f58b4e7ff66946d.jpg

All quiet now. But wait till she's hungry or Wants - Attention - NOW.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a video I made about a year ago of our two cats Maya and Inka. Particulary Maya is extremely social and is always around. And Inka is just the kindest cat Ive ever met, she will never touch you with her claws out.

And Inka is just the kindest cat Ive ever met, she will never touch you with her claws out.

Heh heh. What my partner David calls, "soft paws" for Stella.

She will grab a hand or arm at times, but rarely (for now)

brings those sharp, pointy things out, lol.

Good kitty.

• 1 month later...

My wife conned me into agreeing to take these 2. So far, I assume its brother and sister but waiting on brother to be determined yet...

But 8 weeks old. They are extremely adorable. Lots of fun. And, litter trained and first shots already taken care of and they were free!

• 4 weeks later...

We have 3 mini dachshunds - Xp (silver dapple), Nappy (Black & tan) and Drake (Chocolate & Tan).

Then I have a few pet rats (around 50 at last count). I currently breed and show these in the UK and I am a show judge. Here are a few pictures:

My special girl, Suzy

Chuck

Diablo (this is a new variety for the UK)

Lucky Charm

Lily

some babies (around 20 days old)