TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFGAdv & Q-Bot

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They got introduced in SFH in the last 3 months last year. I used it once, and i quite liked them. Specially around the halloween season, when parks are very busy. Tho i did get some angry faces from people at the other side of the station

^ I believe the prices are pretty much the same for each park. Heres what SFNE prices are and I think GADv is the same.

One Person: $20

Two Persons: $30

Three Persons: $40

Four Persons: $50

Five Persons: $60

Six Persons: $70

Then if you want Q-Bot Gold, it's double the regular price. But I noticed on more then one occasion at SFNE (I believe during the weekdays) the regular prices are lower and I was able to get a Q-Bot gold for $20 bucks.

With the crowds that Kingda Ka is expected to draw this season, get to the park early (especially on a weekend), because the line to rent a Q-Bot gets as long as a ride line on some days. And they sometimes sell out of Q-Bots on the busiest days.

Visit on a weekday (like a Tuesday) and you may not need a Q-Bot except for Kingda Ka (so while Q-Bot holds your place for KK, you can ride everything else while you wait virtually). 8)

Woah they have gone mad in the US! :laughing:

Here in Holland it was about €7,50 for 1 person, and €15 for 2.

^ I believe the prices are pretty much the same for each park. Heres what SFNE prices are and I think GADv is the same.

Then if you want Q-Bot Gold, it's double the regular price. But I noticed on more then one occasion at SFNE (I believe during the weekdays) the regular prices are lower and I was able to get a Q-Bot gold for $20 bucks.

Apart from the price, what are the differences between Q-Bot & Q-bot Gold? Is it worth the double cost?

When we are going to SF:GADV it will be during the week

^ Also, theres a limited quantity on the Q-Bot Gold. So if you want to get one, best to get to the park before it opens so your one of the first few to be able to get the Q-Bot Gold. If you get there like 2hours after opening the Gold will probably be already sold out.

I had that happen to me once at SFNE. Even when I went to the park when it opened with my dad, we got a Q-Bot gold because I told him that we'll regret it if we don't. Just so happens at noon there was a long line for Q-Bots and the line pretty much went almost all the way to the main gate.