TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPoRlando Info and Trip Reports Thread!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be moving back there in January, So should I join now, or later?

Great Idea! Especially since ill be all by myself in Orlando...

You can add your name now, that's fine.

Really, it's just going to be an easy way for me to reach out to some of our Florida locals and get an idea of how many people we have within a few hours drive.

^^ I figured this is something new we'll try...I'm always up for trying new things! We never really had something like this for when we lived in So Cal, although West Coast Bash sort of became the annual event for that area.

I think it would be really fun to just tell everyone "Hey, tomorrow night we'll be at Dave & Busters....anyone want to meet up?", etc, etc....

Knowing your love of NASCAR, when can we expect a pilgramage to Daytona Beach Speedway?

Knowing your love of NASCAR, when can we expect a pilgramage to Daytona Beach Speedway?

February is right around the corner.... Even if your not a fan of Nascar it's worth it to attend a live race once just to see it, especially at Daytona. I went to the Nationwide race on Saturday last year for the first time and had blast!

Yet another long time lurker here as well... I made that stupid "Coaster Safety" animation that was on the site several years ago, if anyone even remembers that, haha. But yeah, I think this is a great idea too. I would totally be down for spontaneous meet ups and stuff.

Yet another long time lurker here as well... I made that stupid "Coaster Safety" animation that was on the site several years ago, if anyone even remembers that, haha. But yeah, I think this is a great idea too. I would totally be down for spontaneous meet ups and stuff.

Nick, you mean this?

http://www.themeparkreview.com/safety.htm

It's not stupid! It was amazing! Still makes me laugh!

Hopefully we'll be able to meet you at some point soon!

--Robb

Nick, you mean this?

http://www.themeparkreview.com/safety.htm

It's not stupid! It was amazing! Still makes me laugh!

Hopefully we'll be able to meet you at some point soon!

--Robb

Wow that brings me back! I'm glad to see others that are starting to come back into the scene!

I live in Clermont which is 30 minutes away from Orlando, and I work at IoA so I'm pretty sure I can make it, I get into the SeaWorld and Gardens for free as well as Universal.

If you ever want discounts on anything in the parks, (i.e. tickets, passes, etc. let me know)

I get 50% off Universal merch right now until Jan 2nd. as long as its not Harry Potter stuff. Yay!

Way to go Robb & Elissa!

I have been part of the forums since they started, and I know that you were eager to leave CA (where I live) for some time, for the great state of Florida.

I'm glad that you were able do this.

Since I won't have to option to leave CA anytime soon, I want to wish you both the best in your new local.

Theme Park Review will prosper wherever its located. The future looks bright!

I am so excited about this group, I have never been able to go to a meet up but now I can because you are all in FL!

Can anybody say Lion Country Safari? It is basically the equivalent of ghetto Animal Kingdom. I am looking forward to some awesome TPR Bashes!

Hopefully you will have meet ups in the Palm Beach area we are a "tourist destination", which basically means no one wants to come down here unless they have to.

Can anybody say Lion Country Safari? It is basically the equivalent of ghetto Animal Kingdom. I am looking forward to some awesome TPR Bashes!

Hopefully you will have meet ups in the Palm Beach area we are a "tourist destination", which basically means no one wants to come down here unless they have to.

Your right about Lion Country Safari lol, its fun but only about once every 5 years or so. Would be great if they added some bigger rides/coasters.

Having lived in the Palm Beach area for just about 20 years (still work in PBC but moved to FT Lauderdale 2 years ago) its a great place to live but wouldn't really go out of my way to vacation or make it a destination in itself IMO.