TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom this Sunday to process my season pass and get a few hours of riding in. I just moved to the Bay Area from Reno, and this is the first season pass I've ever owned. If any Bay Area people would like to meet up for some riding, hit me up!

-Doug "Loves finally having a home park again" Heim

As dark season starts in northern europe most parks are starting to close.....few have open with Halloween events but as those are mostly crowded with kids I don't go there....

Two more carnivals comming up:

Bremen - Alpina-Bahn (Schwarzkopf portable speedracer coaster), Höllenblitz (indoor coaster), Euro-Coaster (a unique inverted wild mouse) and a classic wild mouse

Hamburg - Olympia Looping (the one and only) and a wild mouse

After the Weihnachtsmärkte - christmas markets - in december there comes the "dark time" with parks closed and no major carnivals up to late march....

Six flags Over Texas tomorrow for some ERT on NTaG. They're celebrating their golden ticket award. I am going to be very sleepy at work come Monday morning but it will be worth it.

Might throw in the Texas State Fair and some IN n Out burgers while in Dallas.