TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knoebels on October 15th!! I have never been there for Halloween so I am so excited. Sadly, that will be my last park for the season. Sucks living in Maryland where parks close for the season!!!

Sucks living in Florida when all the coasters are too "tourist friendly"

It would be nice to hit all of these in the "off season" and then have easy access to most of the northeast parks.

Knoebels on October 15th!! I have never been there for Halloween so I am so excited. Sadly, that will be my last park for the season. Sucks living in Maryland where parks close for the season!!!

Sucks living in Florida when all the coasters are too "tourist friendly"

It would be nice to hit all of these in the "off season" and then have easy access to most of the northeast parks.

I agree but I would rather live somewhere I can get on rides all year - even if there is a wait. For me its better to wait than not have the ability to ride at all.

I will probably visit some local parks before the summer, such as Knott's, SFMM, and Disneyland; but it terms of parks I've never been to before: Canada's Wonderland, Marineland, Darien Lake, Martin's Fantasy Island, Waldameer, and Conneaut Lake for Leviathon 2012 .