Digital Downloads

They aren't working
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Digital Downloads

Postby ambe_bambe » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 am

Hi R & E & K
I got some digital downloads today and the don't seem to play, I have tried quicktime, windows media player, divx and itunes. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing itunes thinking it may be due to running an older version. Has any-one else ever had any problems with this that you are aware of, and if so how would i fix it?
Thanks. :)

Site Admin

Re: Digital Downloads

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:43 pm

It's probably one of two things:

1. They didn't download all the way, so try to download them again.

2. They downloaded as a .gz file (this is some weird anti-virus thing in some browsers) instead of a .mp4 file, and if you just change the extension to .mp4, they should work.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Re: Digital Downloads

Postby ambe_bambe » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 am

Thanks for that, just letting you know that after re-downloading they seem to be working fine.

Return to Ask Alvey