TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review in JAPAN! 2011

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, last year by the waterfall under Mount Prometheus, liquid Disney character silhouettes would appear on the walkway out of nowhere. Does anyone know if they still do this? It was the most unique thing I have ever seen.

Okay, I gotta say, I love seeing pictures of Tokyo Disney, but it seems like they're always the same pictures of the same things.

But this update is FANTASTIC. So many things I haven't seen before. Different views of the park. Thanks a lot.

I am soooooo jealous! The Japanese Disney parks look absolutely incredible! I'm dying to get a chance to go there. And those rides look insanely fun. This is all the more reason why I literally have "go on a TPR trip" on my list of things to do before I die. Can't wait to see more from the parks!

I really like Disneyland in California, but every time I see pictures of Tokyo Disney I always think "California Disney could be so much better." If only California Adventure had some of the rides Tokyo DisneySea has. Awesome update, and I really enjoyed the included videos. Sinbad, Journey, and Aquatopia all look like really interesting rides, and I didn't realize how different the Japanese Fantasmic was from the Disneyland version. Since they are so different, I'm just going to say they're both really good shows instead of saying one is better than the other (especially since I've only seen the California version live).

I really need to start saving money so I can join the next Japan trip (provided it is three or more years off). Can't wait for part 2.

Okay, I gotta say, I love seeing pictures of Tokyo Disney, but it seems like they're always the same pictures of the same things.

But this update is FANTASTIC. So many things I haven't seen before. Different views of the park. Thanks a lot.

Seems like Robb showed a lot of aspects/areas not seen before: especially the videos, the rides near Triton's Kingdom, Night time Show and an empty Aquatopia and this is just his first update. He didn't even post any pictures of Tower of Terror, Raging Spirits or Indy.

But don't fear when I get to my PTR I'll post a lot of pictures (low quality at that) of useless areas that no one really cares to see.

And now....Theme Park Review presents to you...

The Ultimate TPR Tokyo Disney Resort Update - Part 2

if you thought our Ultimate Tokyo DisneySea Update Part 1 was awesome...wait until you get to Part 2! I won't give away too many spoilers, but can you survive Shiriki? Few can! Fill up your souvenir bucket of Black Pepper Popcorn and keep reading! More photos & attraction videos!

Click the image below to take you to the update!

http://themeparkreview.com/parks/pimages/Tokyo_DisneySea/The_Ultimate_TPR_Tokyo_DisneySea_Update/disneysea_update_138.jpg

WIN A JAPAN/TOKYO DISNEY TPR BAG-O-CRAP!!!

TPR is going to give away FOUR Japan/Tokyo Disney themed Bags-o-Crap! One for each Tokyo Disney Resort update we post! To enter to win one, all you have to do is POST YOUR COMMENTS to this thread! We will select at random one person between each of the updates posted to receive this awesome bag full of Japanese CRAP!

Our first winner is TPR User: SpeedFigure - email me your mailing address to claim your Japan/Tokyo DIsney Bag-o-Crap! robbalvey@themeparkreview.com Please put "Ultimate Tokyo Disney Update Bag-o-Crap" in the subject line!

Runner-Up winner is TPR User: Hang And Bang - do the same as above, and we'll send you some crap which may or may not include some Tokyo Disney stuff!

To win your Japan/Tokyo Disney Bag-o-Crap - click that "reply" button and POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Enjoy the updates!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey