• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anytime a friend says anything like,"I just flew back from vacation". My reaction is always,"Wow, your arms must be tired". Highly lame I know, but it just makes me laugh so sooo much .

That sounds like something my dad would say. Like if someone says "I'm gonna jump in the shower" he always says "Don't do that, you might slip." Or if my mom says "I'm gonna go run to the store", I'll let you figure that out.

Whenever I am using an Elmer's glue bottle and there is dry glue on it, I always pick it off. Every single piece of glue. I think it is even more fun to peel it off of my hand.

Whenever I am using an Elmer's glue bottle and there is dry glue on it, I always pick it off. Every single piece of glue. I think it is even more fun to peel it off of my hand.

Same!

And when I was in grade school I loved spreading roll-on glue underneath my desktop just so I could peel it off.

Now that it's summer, I eat to pass the time. And I have a lot of time to pass.

Same with me. And I really shouldn't be eating considering how overweight I am. Eating is one of the last things I should be doing this summer.

I need to eat more and gain weight, which is not so hard considering all the cashew toffee ice cream my family buys...

I don't still do this now, but back when I was little, maybe in the 9-11 age range, I made up ENTIRE baseball and hockey leagues. Every team, all their logos and uniforms, all their players, their player's career statisitics, league history and records, awards, free agency, drafts and trades, and even played out the seasons in my backyard.