TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Official Australia Trip Update Thread!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome report guys! I loved the FlowRider footage (even though there was none of the pants ripping or yours truly popping his FlowRider cherry).

That was such a great trip guys. THANKS!!!

JimmyBo

So happy to see the lame haters even make it to Australian media!

Jacob Mannings at 11:32am on 08/05/11

Robb alvey is such an overrated individual with a trophy wife. Whilst the enthusiasts on TPR are genuine and enjoy their hobby, unfortunately Robb has more faces than Colossus has inversions. You'd be a laughing clown to fall for him 'charm'.

^"Him charm"? Who charm? Sounds like it was written by Tarzan. Newspaper and news service online comments sections are such mental leper colonies.

Edited by cfc

So happy to see the lame haters even make it to Australian media!

Jacob Mannings at 11:32am on 08/05/11

Robb alvey is such an overrated individual with a trophy wife. Whilst the enthusiasts on TPR are genuine and enjoy their hobby, unfortunately Robb has more faces than Colossus has inversions. You'd be a laughing clown to fall for him 'charm'.

LOL! I don't ever claim to be "charming" in any way!

The fact that TPR has haters just proves our success. And anyone who is going to spend any time of their already short life span to bitch and complain about a theme park website, well, has bigger issues than any of us!

--Robb "I consider that to be a GREAT review!" Alvey