TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: TPR 2014 SCANDI Tour - Bill's Awesome Revisit!

^ Yeah, and so did everybody else, actually laughing, once we got off that water coaster, lol.

Serves me right for thinking about five years ago, then saying to myself (and others, I do

apologize) "I won't get wet, I won't get wet" (like I didn't, before in '09).

Fate had other plans. And the others smartly wore their ponchos.

And thanks again to Hanno, for the awesome shot!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"All Good Things..."

Well, this is the end of it. This tour, any way. And like before in 2009, this was another awesome tour

to Scandinavia, just as awesome as it was the first time! And for that...

THANKS to all the old friends and new on this tour; it was fantastic catching up with some, and getting

to know others. Always a great part of a TPR Tour.

THANKS to my room mate for this tour. JC, you were a great roomie, putting up with me and my 'stuff.'

Big bear hugs to you and I do hope we get to tour again, in the not too distant future.

THANKS to all the parks, parks owners, and parks staff who made our tour all the more special, with ERT,

meals, gifts (Hansa Cap!) and a great welcoming atmosphere that was truly appreciated by me...

...and THANK YOU to Elissa and Robb for once again, making sure it all ran smoothly, including

our ERT and extra stuff (a cool new backpack!) that made this Scandi Tour a really, truly great one.

You went out of your way with/for everything, and I can't thank you guys enough, for that.

I wish Scandi Tours would happen more often. But hey - alternating with Japan Tours will suit me just fine, lol.

And Thank You to you guys for following along with my Scandi Trip Report, here. My next trip is going to

take me and David back to Amsterdam and Paris next Sept. - with some theme park on the side.

Till then. Have a great Holiday Season, however you celebrate it. And keep supporting TPR!

1148150267_ResizeofIMG_5286e.JPG.4812d0c47192b1fd7a21106c6caf2103.JPG

Part of my heart (and name) belongs to Balder. Hope this sticks around for awhile. Or at least, till (when and if) the boards get replaced, LOL.