TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: Chimelong Ocean Kingdom With FOTR POV!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there day tours out of Hong Kong to this park

Yes, I think you can find them at every large hotel's lobby or contact a travel agency. Chimelong opened up a lot of ways to take your money.

Do I need a visa to enter this part of China?

Yes, it would take a little more time but Ocean Kingdom would worth it.

Can you get a visa while in Hong Kong? Though in the end I didn't have time, one of the reasons I skipped this park and did a second day at Disney was i couldn't get a weekday off work to go to the Chinese Embassy here in Korea to apply.

Are there day tours out of Hong Kong to this park

Yes, I think you can find them at every large hotel's lobby or contact a travel agency. Chimelong opened up a lot of ways to take your money.

Do I need a visa to enter this part of China?

Yes, it would take a little more time but Ocean Kingdom would worth it.

Can you get a visa while in Hong Kong? Though in the end I didn't have time, one of the reasons I skipped this park and did a second day at Disney was i couldn't get a weekday off work to go to the Chinese Embassy here in Korea to apply.

I don't think it's possible. However, Guangzhou does offer a 72 hours layover option that allows you to travel during that time. All you need is your plane ticket and passport. You can choose to book plane tickets that uses Guangzhou Airport as layover. Not sure if this is accurate information, you can check on Chinaese embassy's website for more info.