TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite TV-series?

Hattuchili

I never really watched CSI, Las Vegas untill recently, Spike TV plays it at 5pm and again at 6pm, right when I get up (I work graves), so I have really been enjoying all the back episodes, cause I havn't seen them

Futurama by far! I don't care it was cancelled I could sit down and watch the same 4 seasons over and over and never get bored with it. So much went into the writting of the series that it surpasses other primetime cartoons.

I am assuming we are talking about scripted shows (as opposed to reality tv) so I would have to say a dead even tie between CSI (the original) and Desperate Housewives. Although, right now I would have to say that I am probably more obsessed with DH. Can't miss it-period.

Shari "personally, I am a combination of Bree, Lynette and Susan, but I wish I were Gabrielle" Shoufler

I must admit, I thoroughly enjoy The OC. Yes, go ahead and laugh. I like the show a lot though . I don't really watch tv much now that I'm in college, but that is one show I always try to see.

The OC "was" super cool! But this season its just turned into such a soap!

Very Dissapointing. My favorite series as of right now is going to have to be...once again...the simpsons!

BTW: Dosen't that new show "Life on a Stick" look absolutly stupid!

The OC "was" super cool! But this season its just turned into such a soap! Very Dissapointing. My favorite series as of right now is going to have to be...once again...the simpsons!

Yeah, I guess that is where I'm missing out. I just started watching the show halfway through this season. Some people in my dorm own the entire first season so I might have to bust it out and get caught up. haha.

Another show I really like but didn't get to see a lot of is Drawn Together on Comedy Central. That show is downright hilarious.

Scripted:

CSI: Las Vegas

Lost

Alias

ER

Gilmore Girls

South Park

Reality:

The Amazing Race

Survivor

Fear Factor

Extreme Makover: Home Edition (Last nights had me in tears the whole time)

Gregg "Still waiting for a new funny sitcom to come out" C.

Edited by Sir Clinksalot

The Daily Show, Conan, Gilmore Girls, and Curb Your Enthusiasm (when it's on).

And I agree about The OC. The show used to be sooo good in a campy/fun way and now it's like getting my teeth pulled. I really hope they get their act together.

Red Dwarf...

Yep what a great show. I really hope the movie gets made one of these days.

www.reddwarf.com

It is well worth checking out if you haven't seen it. Seriously british comedy but who wouldn't laugh at 3 guys alone in deep space with no chance of ever meeting a woman... Especially when 1 is evolved from a Cat, 1 is a hologram unable to touch anything (well for the first 4 seasons), and the other is possibly the most slobby entity in the universe.

Oh and just btw there were two pilots made trying to bring the series to the US but as usual somehow they screw up all the subtleties that make the original so good and end up with crap.