Maryland Coaster Enthusiasts

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I ask dumb questions.

Re: Maryland Coaster Enthusiasts

Postby djackson » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Jason Maier wrote:
djackson wrote:They have a decent amount of land where the old water balloons game and tennis ball game were.

I can't recall where the water balloons and tennis ball games were?

But if I could think of a coaster to build at SFA . . . . I'd have a B&M Hyper . . . . 2 trains (red/white, black/gold) . . . . 263.2 feet high ;)

Sadly this can't be a reality because we are stuck with a boring intamin hyper
My Home park is Six Flags America
Coaster Count: 80 (I'm getting there lol)
Top 10: 1.I305 2.S:TR 3.SkyRush 4.El Toro 5.Valravn 6.WindexCyanide 7.B:TR 8.KK 9. Mineblower 10. Volcano
Instagram:kvng_coasters
YouTube: Kvng Of Coasters

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby JG-77 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Questions for those who have been to ocean city MD:

What are the best things to do in Ocean City with limited time (a few hours) and a limited budget (not wanting to spend too much more than $40 for a single person? I’ve been a couple times, but besides Thrashers, the Looping Star, and a Flat ride at Jolly Roger at the pier, I haven’t done too much exciting things. As of now I have no plans to visit, but I generally wind up there at least once a year.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby cal1br3tto » Thu May 03, 2018 5:40 pm

^I see you already mentioned Thrasher's, so I guess I can't help you after all. :p
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alilstronger » Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 am

JG-77 wrote:Questions for those who have been to ocean city MD:

What are the best things to do in Ocean City with limited time (a few hours) and a limited budget (not wanting to spend too much more than $40 for a single person? I’ve been a couple times, but besides Thrashers, the Looping Star, and a Flat ride at Jolly Roger at the pier, I haven’t done too much exciting things. As of now I have no plans to visit, but I generally wind up there at least once a year.

It depends on what you like to do. You could always go to Jolly Rogers and ride the coasters at the other location. They also have a really nice go kart park at Jolly Rogers where you can get a two hour unlimited pass for less then $50.00. They have the Life Saving Museum at the beginning of the boardwalk. Not sure if its still there but there was a free standing haunted house open all year where the old under 21 club H2O was. You could always mini golf at some of the neat mini golfs there.
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random