djackson

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Outside of SFA, I find Adventure Park USA as a very fun park to visit. If only they could get a mini woodie like Fun Spot.

I was at ZDT's about two weeks ago and thought how Switchback or Wooden Warrior would be perfect for Adventure Park USA. It really just depends on how much money they would like to put into the park. For a park that size that would be a sizable investment. At least they finally installed a second coaster which to me shows they are trying to make it bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe way down the road, but I don't see them getting another coaster too soon. The waterpark will probably come first, and I'm not sure how much room they will have after that. It would be awesome though, I think with a wooden coaster and another thrill ride the park would probably be able to attract a wider audience, almost no one I know has heard of the park.

They have a decent amount of land where the old water balloons game and tennis ball game were.

I can't recall where the water balloons and tennis ball games were?

But if I could think of a coaster to build at SFA . . . . I'd have a B&M Hyper . . . . 2 trains (red/white, black/gold) . . . . 263.2 feet high

They have a decent amount of land where the old water balloons game and tennis ball game were.

I can't recall where the water balloons and tennis ball games were?

But if I could think of a coaster to build at SFA . . . . I'd have a B&M Hyper . . . . 2 trains (red/white, black/gold) . . . . 263.2 feet high

Sadly this can't be a reality because we are stuck with a boring intamin hyper

• 9 months later...

Questions for those who have been to ocean city MD:

What are the best things to do in Ocean City with limited time (a few hours) and a limited budget (not wanting to spend too much more than $40 for a single person? I’ve been a couple times, but besides Thrashers, the Looping Star, and a Flat ride at Jolly Roger at the pier, I haven’t done too much exciting things. As of now I have no plans to visit, but I generally wind up there at least once a year.

• 3 weeks later...
Questions for those who have been to ocean city MD:

What are the best things to do in Ocean City with limited time (a few hours) and a limited budget (not wanting to spend too much more than $40 for a single person? I’ve been a couple times, but besides Thrashers, the Looping Star, and a Flat ride at Jolly Roger at the pier, I haven’t done too much exciting things. As of now I have no plans to visit, but I generally wind up there at least once a year.

It depends on what you like to do. You could always go to Jolly Rogers and ride the coasters at the other location. They also have a really nice go kart park at Jolly Rogers where you can get a two hour unlimited pass for less then $50.00. They have the Life Saving Museum at the beginning of the boardwalk. Not sure if its still there but there was a free standing haunted house open all year where the old under 21 club H2O was. You could always mini golf at some of the neat mini golfs there.