TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Quote of the Week

strz

I not only find TPR informative, but highly entertaining. Post your favorite "Quote of the Week".....here's mine:

Also sorry to hijack the Dorney thread with unrelated trip planning but let's be real nobody cares about Dorney anyway.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sayin but this thread is going to be like 70%+ coasterbill and probably a decent amount of Robb too

^^^^^^--------so we can always rename it "Coasterbill's Line of the Week!"

:lmao:

This thread is probably going to end up in the "random" section but lol thanks guys. I try my best.

Yeah- hopefully no one gets "mad".... Just thought it would be fun to see the "humor" pulled together!!!!

Re: Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

Postby coasterbill » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

livai wrote:

cgi ?

No. It looks like it's just a 2 dimensional drawing.

I'm really glad someone appreciated that. I was proud of that one.

The Six Flags St. Louis Discussion Thread:

Is Fireball still drawing a decent crowd from the GP, how is the progress on the suspected new restaurant? Is the VR doing better? How is JL doing at the moment? Has the HITP preview building been opened yet? How is The Boss doing right now? Please, lets step away from the silly bickering and finger pointing.

It's all horrible. The restaurant has been on fire for days and there is still an hour long line for food. VR is blinding people and the roller coaster is literally snapping their necks it's so rough. Over at JL, thanks to bad ops, someone flipped a safety toggle and Cyborg's laser started going off, randomly vaporizing guests (although this did reduce queue time somewhat). The HITP preview got mixed up with the Fright Fest preview and now Krampus is making every child in the park cry uncontrollably. Some trickster - I suspect Wily E. Coyote - installed vibration motors in all the Boss's trains so it's rougher than ever. Worse still I had to drive a full 30 minutes to get to the park but my built in seat massagers were broken so I got drop toes.

This all could have been avoided.

If only we had gotten Goliath instead of Georgia.

Thanks Six Flags.

This should be called "Favorite Coasterbill Quotes Thread". I mean really.

Yes!!!! Happy to rename- for the 3 of us that may have any interest on this "topic!" Surprised it hasn't been ousted to the TPR grave yard.....

This should be called "Favorite Coasterbill Quotes Thread". I mean really.

Yes!!!! Happy to rename- for the 3 of us that may have any interest on this "topic!" Surprised it hasn't been ousted to the TPR grave yard.....

The moderators must be asleep at the wheel or moderately amused, however the thread might be moved to the random forum in the future.

I'm going to join the "Quote coasterbill Bandwagon" here.

The problem is the lack of forces and the rattle.

Also going to add this.

If only we could Survivor-style vote someone off TPR each month. Month might not be often enough, so weekly could work too.

Re: Dollywood Discussion Thread

Postby coasterbill » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:41 am

coasterdude5 wrote:

you may have to lay off the cinnamon bread

Okay let's calm the f**k down for a minute.