Game of Thrones

Who is watching?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:14 pm

Hmmm. After last Sunday's episode, I have the feeling Joffrey and Margaery have something else
going on. While it appears they have "given themselves over to God," I'm not quite sure about it.
They may be plotting to get rid of Sparrows, from within.

Stay tuned....
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 pm

I think you mean Tommen..... although Joffrey assisting with removing the sparrows from beyond the realm may not appear to be out of the realm of possibility given that last couple episodes.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:09 pm

^ Oh darnit, I was sure I had the names right. lol. :oops:
And you're right. Joffrey helping out "from beyond",
would not be so out of the question in this series, heh.

Thanks for the correction, and I'm sticking with
my being OLD as my excuse. :wink:

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:25 pm

I knew it! (Last Sunday's episode)

When I heard the 'krinkle' of paper when Margaery hugged her Grandma, Lady Olenna.

And then of course, Grandma unfolded it later, out of sight (hopefully) of others...

Aha! Margaery's hanging in there, for Loras! :b :br

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby bert425 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

and as to the other big move in last night's episode. . . here's what i posted on FB earlier (that has a LOT of my friends going "hmmmmmmm")

Everyone caught up on GoT from last night?. . . good, cause I"m gonna say something that may or may not be a spoiler.

No way in Hell was that Arya.

The "clues" don't add up:
1) was too casual and blatant walking around the market and booking passage to Westeros (what???)
2) where was Needle?
3) how did she get *any* money? she was barely scraping by as a begger.

Nope. . I think that was a "test" of the waif, and one she failed. Remember, Jogen told her to kill Arya swiftly and not to let her suffer -- something stabbing her repeatedly in the stomach is NOT doing. . . .

SO.. . that wasn't Arya, that was Jogen testing the Waif (and she failed).

*if* by some chance in hell that WAS Arya? . . then it was a set up with the Actress from the theater troupe (using lots of padding and stage blood) to draw out the assassin Arya knew was coming.

But i'll stick with my theory that it was Jogen wearing Arya's face.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:27 pm

^ Good point. When "she" was hit repeatedly with the knife, and then fell into the water,
and THEN survived enough to crawl back up on land?

David and I just looked at each other and went....."What was that?"

We'll probably find out more next episode, unless they cover
the others in the next, who weren't featured in this episode.

And Sandor's back, too! Awesome! And he's out to get even for the village massacre,
AND to get Brienne, too.

I love it.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kev2453 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:56 am

Still watching Season 6 in 2016. :angel:

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:08 pm

bert425 wrote:and as to the other big move in last night's episode. . . here's what i posted on FB earlier (that has a LOT of my friends going "hmmmmmmm")

Everyone caught up on GoT from last night?. . . good, cause I"m gonna say something that may or may not be a spo

1) was too casual and blatant walking around the market and booking passage to Westeros (what???)
2) where was Needle?

Nope. . I think that was a "test" of the waif, and one she failed. Remember, Jogen told her to kill Arya swiftly and not to let her suffer -- something stabbing her repeatedly in the stomach is NOT doing. . . .

*if* by some chance in hell that WAS Arya? . . then it was a set up with the Actress from the theater troupe (using lots of padding and stage blood) to draw out the assassin Arya knew was coming.

So what do you think of your theory now?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:02 am

I had a theory from back in season 1 and 2 that kinda came true, but has kind of been debunked, but now might be true again I don't know. My theory back then was that Arya's sword teacher Syrio Forell was a faceless man and was Jaqen H'ghar. At that time in the story the only two people in the show from Bravos directly interacted with Arya so there was some Bravosi connection there, and obviously she ended up in the House of Black and White training with the faceless men. The other half of my theory is that Ned Stark knew what was coming and hired a faceless man protect his youngest daughter, and after Sunday's episode that might still be true somehow, I mean Jaqen let Arya go when you would think he easily could have killed here in that situation, I don't think the faceless men would willingly let someone take their secrets back out into the World but he let her walk away, or it would appear that he has at this point. Now the part about Jaqen ordering the waif to kill Arya, I don't know, maybe that was another test or something, but I feel that there is more to this story to be revealed other than Arya sails back to Westeros and all is well.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby bert425 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 pm

gisco wrote:
bert425 wrote:and as to the other big move in last night's episode. . . here's what i posted on FB earlier (that has a LOT of my friends going "hmmmmmmm")

Everyone caught up on GoT from last night?. . . good, cause I"m gonna say something that may or may not be a spo

2) where was Needle?

So what do you think of your theory now?

I think what they went with was incredibly underwhelming, and means that our time in Braavos was pretty much a waste.

sure, Arya trained as an assassin, but she didn't give up here name, and is really no better off then she was before.

bleh.

my theory was better :)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random