TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lego carnival rides.

thrillrider

I just stumbled across this really cool website based on amusement rides built out of Legos. The detail of these rides is amazing. Not only are all the rides actual working models, but they all fold into transportable rides just like in a real carnival.

Here is the link... http://l-rides.com/

Here is just one example of the work this guy does. This is a before and after of a giant ferris wheel.

bellevue1.jpg.2ab3dc7edefca3d29f3dfdbdf85d97ae.jpg

Before....

bellevue69.jpg.05f8eefb9281adab0f0a3d04bd78c838.jpg

After.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

They have lots of cool stuff now. When I was a kid it was just basically the blocks in three or four colors. It was a lot of fun playing with them again with my son and now I'm waiting for grand kids to play Legos with them.

I love LEGO so much, I started out with Lego City sets, then got into Star Wars, then some bigger Star Wars sets, then some Creator Modular Building sets, etc...and I learned different techniques to use in building custom models. There are plenty of adults these days that love LEGO, I watch YouTube channels like TheBrickShow, BrickQueen, JANGBRiCKS, LegoBrickbaron, and EvanTubeHD.

This just goes to show how advanced LEGO has become.

[youtu_be]

[youtu_be]

• 2 years later...