Dumbest things said on TPR

A spinoff of the general public thread
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Site Admin

Re: Dumbest things said on TPR

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Philrad71 wrote:Sorry - I just had to...

People like you who say garbage like this are why I'm so glad Trump won. It's good to rattle the cages from time to time. Plus, really? Consider the alternative. That bitch is batshit crazy. At least our President now has balls, which is not something I can say our Presidents have had in a very long time. And he deals with f**king morons like you every day, and still goes out there to stand up for what he believes is best for the country anyway. America Strong!

This is the same idiot that sent me this lovely email:
Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 19.23.06.png

They of course are not with us anymore... :lol:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 am

Wow. The nerve of some people. And dear lord, the spelling. SMH.

Robb, props to you! You handle these things much better than most people would!
Bigger is not always better.

Postby Philrad71 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:22 am

^^ OMG...just wow. :omg:

I had read a couple of other posts from that same person and wondered how long they would last on TPR. Didn't want to make a scene, but I admit that I was little overwhelmed & upset by that person's response over in the CP thread.

But that message...takes absurdity to a whole different level. SMH.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:45 pm

This member's reasoning for why Grizzly River Run at DCA should be replaced:

WestCoasterKing wrote:^ I for one hate rapids rides. I don't find them fun at all. For one thing no one ever goes river rafting in a round boat. Maybe if the boats were a more realistic design it would be different. But that's just me.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Star Wars is gay.

Postby MayTheGForceBeWithYou » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:42 pm

WestCoasterKing wrote:Well, I was wondering about that because they are advertising it as "hanging for two seconds before plunging into a 150 foot a beyond vertical drop". But looking at the various renderings, the top section with the angled 'drop brake' looks to take up about a third of the tower's height. Then you have the part at the bottom where the track curves and levels out. That appears to be another fifty feet. Now I know they always include the bottom part in the drop height, but would they really include the brake in the drop height as well? In order for the drop, including the bottom curve, to be 150 feet then the entire structure would have to be closer to 200 feet. I really hope the tower isn't 150 because that means the actual vertical part drop will only be around 50 feet. Meh.
人生は素晴らしき冒険旅行

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Dombot » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:47 am

Drink up, gentlemen.
DarienLaker wrote:Now, I'm just plain happy that Darien Lake getting a new coaster even if it's a modified clone of another roller coaster. I'll miss Thunder Rapids, Shipwreck Falls is a better flume ride than little old Thunder Rapids.

I just hope that Darien Lake puts Tantrum in where 'Cuda Falls was, but that's just my speculation. If they do put it there maybe they can use the old Barracuda Bay entrance house for Tantrum's que line.
1. Mako 2. Kumba 3. Cheetah Hunt 4. Space Mountain (WDW) 5. Mine Blower

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:55 pm

^ :omg: :omg:

Yeah, *pours drink*
Bigger is not always better.

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random