Relationships

BF/GF
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby coaster05 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:32 am

^To add to that for our boys you could also turn down the creepy vibe you give off. Whenever we get a nice girl on this site they are quickly bombarded by comments that would cause you to be a suspect in any abduction case in the country. Bottom line creepy is not good.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:29 pm

In a nutshell, the coaster geek scene is not the place to get girls, and being a coaster geek is a real turn off. I have to keep any geeky tendencies hidden or it would be forget about girls.

BANTRONNED

Postby sfotkid » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:41 pm

Amen ^
When girls come around.. The Coaster posters go down..

Postby downunder » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:06 pm

^Better still, don't have coaster posters in the first place. I don't have any coaster stuff, I just ride them and that's it.

BANTRONNED

Postby sfotkid » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:31 pm

downunder wrote:^Better still, don't have coaster posters in the first place. I don't have any coaster stuff, I just ride them and that's it.

I was joking
I only have a Coaster Dynamix car thing.. and thats hidden in the closet.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby coaster05 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:37 pm

I was living in my parents basement and it looked like the guys house in 40 year old virgin and I had no problem getting dates and a cool wife. Maybe its not the coaster thing that's driving away the ladies, maybe its a little more close to home then that.

Not to mention we got like 5 pages of people saying to be yourself and you two are right back to hiding who you are in the closet. Yep keeping stuff hidden is always the key to a great, long lasting relationships.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Wes41190 wrote:However, what I tend to see on roller coaster forums (and I've been on enough of them over a long a$$ period of time) is that there's a lot of kids waiting for the next "Elissa"-type to pop in and fall magically in love with them because of their sweet No Limits tracks and impressive knowledge of coaster stats. This will rarely, if ever, happen. Look at TPR, I think these forums are maybe the most female friendly of all the coaster sites, yet I don't think we have more than a dozen active females under 30 or so. Not good odds for the 16 year old looking for their Intamin loving dream girl to sweep in.

Just to save what's left of my reputation, I have never played No Limits! ;)

This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm

BeemerBoy wrote: Brent, seriously, are you sure you're not lying about your age? I'm starting to believe you're 24, not 14. :)

Cam says the same thing. ;) I never talk about roller coasters around my girlfriend, it creeps her out. Who knew? :P
---Brent =)
Disobey

Postby downunder » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:35 pm

For me rollercoasters aren't my main interest, it's something that's fun to do now and then. After the midwest trip I really felt like there were no world's left to conquer personally, I wouldn't have minded if I never rode a coaster again - what I mean is I can definitely get my fill when it comes to coasters.

I admit I do keep any coaster interest in the closet when it comes to girls. But I have many other interests that take most of my time that are more important to me than coasters. At the moment I'm busting my gut 12 hours a week minimum training for sport, I'm involved in volunteer work, martial arts, I read a lot, and girls, well yes that can be a bit of a priority at times.

I guess if your getting wood for the latest Intamin maybe you need to get some balance in your life, or go completely to the dark side and join ACE.

Enjoying the hot Scottish summer!

Postby Chrissie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:24 am

I have a BF of almost a year. I met him on my WDW International College Programme in 2006 but we didn't get together until last year. Its kinda long distance as he lives in Ireland but its only an hour on the plane so it isnt too bad.

Im more of a theme park enthusiast rather than a coaster one. I really enjoy riding coasters but I really enjoy the whole park experience. My boyfriend enjoys theme parks too but its not one of his main hobbies. I think it is our experience as castmembers which brought us together.

I agree with everyone else. Try and broaden your horizons and im sure the right person will come along. And if that fails, go do a WDW college programme! Lol :mickey:

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random