Relationships

BF/GF
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Moose » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 am

Louise wrote:^ Don't limit us so much, it isn't just the opposite sex....

*kisses Lou*

Baby if I swung that way, I'd be all over you.

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:10 am

downunder wrote:I Girls often can't tell cockiness from confidence, but confidence is better. Be generative, take the lead, and whatever you do, don't mention TPR.

This is incredible insight. :roll:

My wife can spot cockiness a few dozen miles away. I assure you confidence can be detected over those who are cocky.

I Love Bunnies

Postby Teacups Make Me Sick » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:01 am

Wes41190 wrote:
Goliath513 wrote:^ Not always. The girl I'm "with" loves roller coasters. :)

Why the quotes around "with"? ;)

Its b/c they have one of those relationships where he only sees her through binoculars across the street, follows her w/out her knowing, and she has a restraining order on him.

J/K

Here’s a tip, basically all you need to do to "catch" a woman is just listen, have a genuine interest in what she is saying, and show some manners. If you are not interested in what she has to say, dont pretend. The money thing is a misconception for most women. If you meet one that is more interested in your money then you, you don’t want to know her.

Good Luck

Final Destination Guy!

Postby Goliath513 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 am

^ LOL!

SonOfBeastSucks wrote:Don't bitch and moan about the prices of popcorn at the movies on your first date. I'm a concessions supervisor for a movie theater and I see it way too often. Not only annoying for the date, but also for me...

Better yet, don't buy popcorn at all. Nobody likes the taste of kissing someone with salty popcorn breath. :P

Postby downunder » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:03 pm

mcjaco wrote:

This is incredible insight

I said often not always.

I think too many guys think the guy/girl thing is the be all and end all (and base all their esteem around it), and get crushed when they strike out - better to consider it a bonus.

I also think too many people think self esteem is about thinking you are better than others rather than self acceptance - make the most of what you've got. If you're an obese ACE'r - quit ACE, get on the treadmill, and learn how to be a human being, it won't happen overnight but it will happen - it just takes a little heart.

Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:15 pm

I've got a girlfriend. We've been going out for almost 6 months!

Postby Wes » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:24 pm

TheRapidsNerd wrote:There's a really cool cos-play gal who's going to Dragon Con with us in September, who I found out tonight also likes taking pictures at theme parks, LOVES Disney, and has motion sick trouble. Equally scary is that she's also an eccentric creative sort, catholic, and an aquarius. She's 12 years younger, but very cool and she is pretty.

While I'm attracted to her, I'm also well spoken for and currently trying to mend things with my girlfriend who really is trying to better herself and get her life in order.

Ultimately, fate will decide here, otherwise I'm old enough to know where the moral lines are and aware enough not to cross them.

Besides, I'm a complicated soul, so you can imagine what kind of charactor the other person needs to be to put up with me. I've a good heart though.

I have absolutely no idea why I'm even airing these private thoughts in such a public place. It is therepudic though.

Perhaps it's best to keep bettering my self and trust that the universe will unfold as it should. If my current girlfriend and I are meant to be, we shall be. If not, then I must flow with the ocean.

I'm the gyro!

Postby DerekRx » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:52 pm

My girlfriend is great, and I think she likes coasters, Disney, and dark rides. I don't think she likes dressing up in animal costumes though, which makes her WAY the AWESOME!
All clear....

Dispatch, enjoy your ride.

Derek

Postby downunder » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:20 pm

^Nah she hates them, I heard her say that at Kennywood last year, and she's taken out a large life insurance policy on you too.

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Just broke up with my girl for 4 months on Friday. I feel relieved, I was her b!tch the whole time...

W/E, I'll find a better one soon enough...

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random