Anybody else watch hockey? (Amazing VID INSIDE!!)

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Guaranteed Fresh or Your Money Back!

Postby dandaman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Looks like the Pens get Gary Roberts, the Wings get Todd Bertuzzi, and the Leafs get... Yanic Perrault. :lol:

308, 309, 310 .....

Postby 307 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:02 pm

I'd rather have Yanic Perreault than Todd Bertuzzi, let me say that right now.

Leafs also didn't have to mortgage a ton of prospects and picks, and they got the best face-off man in the league, an All-Star and a guy who will easily hit 25 goals this season.

I fail to see what's laughable about that.

The big winners were the New York Islanders! Ryan Smyth! That's an insane trade! INSANE!

Guaranteed Fresh or Your Money Back!

Postby dandaman » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:20 am

Right after I posted, I did a search on him, and found those items of interest. Wouldn't you know it, I went to edit and the forums were temporarily down for me!

Think before you post, kids. :oops:

We only traded a 2008 2nd-round draft pick? That's a good deal for the Leafs. Hopefully he'll really help out in the special teams department.

How much was Ryan Smyth for the Islanders?

Adivino que asnos están bien.

Postby BuffaloCoastin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:12 pm

They traded two prospects and a first rounder. Good deal for them.

Speaking of good deals (not really at all), how bout them Leafs last night? They were God awful, basically getting trounced by the Rochester Americans. Go Sabres.
Syracuse University Class of 2011
I survived the season working at Darien Lake on an SLC and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm Skinny

Postby trustkill22 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:49 am

Yesterday now that I got NHL Centre Ice Package I have been starting to watch some hockey and I watched an awesome game. It was N.Y.Rangers against Pittsburgh and hot damn was it good. I would never of thought Laroque (old Hamilton Bulldog :)) would make such a difference but his fore checking is pretty good. He caused a good couple of turnovers. And Roberts was crashing the net like a champ. I think Pittsburgh is going to do alot better in the playoffs than I thought. Im thinking they will make it to 2nd round.

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby canada » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:28 am

trustkill22 wrote:Yesterday now that I got NHL Centre Ice Package I have been starting to watch some hockey and I watched an awesome game. It was N.Y.Rangers against Pittsburgh and hot damn was it good. I would never of thought Laroque (old Hamilton Bulldog :)) would make such a difference but his fore checking is pretty good. He caused a good couple of turnovers. And Roberts was crashing the net like a champ. I think Pittsburgh is going to do alot better in the playoffs than I thought. Im thinking they will make it to 2nd round.

Hey man youre lucky you got center ice I would kill to have it. How much does it cost and do you get all the games?

By the way I just found this video and its even more amazing. Seriously people.. watch it.

http://www.warriorhockey.com/WarriorHockey.html

Click on Warrior Tv and watch the first clip.

It is simply amazing how he gets on his knee and from like 100 feet away shoots the pucks right on top of the net.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Carnage » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:26 am

canada wrote:Hey man youre lucky you got center ice I would kill to have it. How much does it cost and do you get all the games?

I used to have the sports package and found it to be a total waste of money. (for me at least).

I think it was like $30/month for me, and that included NHL,NFL,MLB,Nascar,NCAA,etc.

I really over estimated how much hockey I was going to watch. As soon as my 4 month comitment was up I canceled it.

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:10 am

Pens new arena deal will keep team in Pittsburgh!!
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Anybody else watch hockey? (Amazing VID INSIDE!!)

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:55 pm

For all you hockey fans out there, our annual fair, The PNE, has got a major FREE
exhibit this year. I will cover it in the next couple of weeks The Fair is open.
(In the Playland(PNE) Discussion Thread.)

Hockey Hall of Fame - Legends of Hockey Exhibit - NEW!

Garden Auditorium | Open Daily | 11am – 10pm

FREE with admission

"Can’t make it all the way to Toronto? This is an opportunity to explore the largest Hockey Hall of Fame exhibition outside the walls of the Hockey Hall of Fame itself. With more than 5,000 square feet of artifacts, artwork, photography and video, this unique retrospective will take both young and old for a walk down memory lane. Featuring content from some of the game’s greatest players to ever lace up the skates, the colourful array of artifacts and video reminiscing from their careers will be sure to provoke nostalgic feelings and inspire future generations of young athletes."

http://www.pne.ca :)
IMG_4807.JPG
I took a photo of the building, earlier today, Opening Day.
IMG_4809.JPG
I'll check it out, in the weeks ahead.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$$

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random