TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heroes on NBC

DailyBugle_JL

Did anyone else watch Heroes on NBC last night. If so what did you think about it?

I have always liked comic book stuff from spiderman to batman; therefore I think the idea and the show is pretty good. So far my favorite person is Hiro, the asian teleporter/time stopper. I like Hiro because hes the only one so far to actually embrace it as a gift and he thinks it is cool, sort of the comical character of the show. I also find hiro's blog entertaining as well.

Edited by larrygator

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it! I thought it was really good! I have a new favorite! I can't wait till the next one... I just can't see how they will make this a series. It would have been a great movie! I hope its only a few heores thought, because if there were alot it would be hard to follow (like the one about the milliond are people who won all that money... THERE IS LIKE 14 OF THEM!)... So yeah... its great!

I can't decide if I like it or not.

To me, the few shows like this this season (Jericho comes to mind) I haven't loved it immediately...I'll wait a few episodes and see.

BTW, what is Ali Larters 'power' I couldn't figure it out? She has an evil twin??? What!?!?

what is Ali Larters 'power' I couldn't figure it out? She has an evil twin??? What!?!?

She's got a Doppelganger?? I think, but is that really a power?

I'm not sure if I like it enough to keep watching it, every time I start something it gets canceled after a season or 2.

Besides, I think I got enough crap to watch as it is.

P All "Still a little upset that I'll never find out what happend to Nim' "

I thought Heroes was AMAZING. I rarely like a show from the start but I'm already addicted. Im really interested to see where it's going. It was really frickin' nasty too! When I heard the garbage disposal when the girl was in the kitchen I was like.. please no..

Plus from a video production nerds point of view.. Heroes is shot more like a movie then a television drama which I really like. Too bad nothing comes close to 24

I dont know what to think about Jericho either.. I'll give it a few episodes. The acting and story seem really bland so far.

Eric

It has a promising start, but the preview for next week seems to have the show moving over to Lost territory (Everyone is interconnected and there is something or someone pulling the strings). I'll give it a few more episodes before I see if I'm really addicted or not.

This is one of only two show which has caught my attention beyond one episode, the other is Studio 60. All the other new shows I've watched have just kind of left me cold.

There is only one show I'm really waiting for. Why, oh why is it not Oct. 4th yet!

Okay so episode two was on last night and I'm really starting to warm up to this show. Like "Lost" it's building up it's mythology slowly and actually developing it's characters. It's great that TV has finally let some shows be nice and complicated with a larger casts and epic storylines.

So now we have (maybe) a date for whatever it is that's supposed to happen in New York. (Nov. 8) Also it look like not all the "super powered" people are good and there might be a super powered psycho out there. Well everyone has to have their Lex Luthor.

PS. One more day unitl "Lost" AKA Best show on TV.

Yay for a superpowered bad guy. What's his name cyler and he freezes people and cuts out there brains. Hiro just continues to amaze me hes a time traveler and we know that now we know that the dope fiend guy is gonna die and the date of the nuke.

I still dont get the crazy psycho bitches powers and can she swap worlds or something.

^^ I really like the idea of a super/psychopath/serial killer! Also, is it just me, or does it seem like Ali Larter's character is just suffering from an uber severe case of multiple personality disorder.

Also, it kind of blew my mind when Hiro teleported himself forward in time! That was a bit of a twist.

david

Im late at posting this but monday's episode, Episode 3, and it was another good one. I hear the ratings for this show are dominating mondays. I like this show more and more each week.

As for the show we finally got to see my favorite, Hiro in action. When he stopped time it reminded me of Over the hedge when the squirel drank the energy drink. I also like how clair is like a wolverine without the claws. I was expecting her to get up in front of the guy. I think it was cool how they showed her waking up in the morgue with her chest cut open.

If you have a chance read Captain's Log: Stardate 1747.2

Finally remembered to catch this show tonight. Definitely looks like I finally have a show to watch on Monday nights now for the season. mmmm Ali Larter, even if her power is kinda "huh??" Hiro is pretty awesome though, especially in his future "costume"

I watched again last night and all I could say towards the end of the episode was, "WOW."

I'm thinking that Clair is my favorite character on the show - but Ali Larter's uber psycho split personality is pretty great as well.

yay