TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pizza Anyone?

Ryan King

What Is YOUR Favorite Pizza Provider?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What Is YOUR Favorite Pizza Provider?

• Me N Eds
    • Pizza Hut
    • Dominos
    • Papa John's
    • California Pizza Kitchen
    • Round Table
    • Little Caesars
    • Ma & Pa Pizza Place (Independantly Owned)
    • Other - Not Listed

I voted for Pizza Hut since I like their crust and tend to purchase them more than others because of good specials.

The best pizza I've ever had though, is from Obie's Pizzeria here in Nashville. The chicken and pepperoni with very little sauce...OMG I actually won't eat more than one slice of it at a time just so it will last longer! Best pizza ever. Only drawback is that it's really expensive!

-Julie

Best pizza I have ever eatin was Numero Uno!! They had this sweet crust that was to die for omg!! I only saw them back in Cali. I haven't seen any out here is Colorado!!

But for what I got available I am going to go with Papa Johns. They seem to have the best quality pizza around!

Yes also Costco has some serious awesome pizza too! We would get a pie from them once in a while!

But the worst pizza I have ever eatin is Pizza Hut pan pizza!! Blehh might as well eat a sponge soaked in grease!!

Among the National Chains you listed, I would have to go with CPK. (Their Thai-Chicken pizza is excellent) I can't stand Dominos, Pizza Hut or Little Caesars, anytime your paying $15.00 for three pizzas, you known your getting low-quality garbage. At least with Round table your getting an OK pizza, but it cost a bit more than the last three.

For those who visit Downtown Disney in Anaheim, there is a restaurant called Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria. This place had a great New York style pizza, though a large pie started at $40.00! (Yes it was worth it)

Nationwide Chain - Pizza Hut

Not quite nationwide Chain - Hungry Howies

Favorite Discount Pizza - Costco

Favorite Pizza Place that's gone - Pizza Piazza...On Broadway and 10th in NYC...god I miss that place. It was soooo awesome.

Another vote for Hungry Howie's! I love buttered cheese and cajun crusts!

As far as regional pizza, it's super-hard to beat LaRosa's here in Cincy-Dayton. Provolone cheese instead of mozzerella? Brilliant!

Little Caesars gets some love for their $5 hot-and-ready large pepperoni pizzas.

-Bryan "I heart pizza" Wood