Most Disliked Celebs

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I used to pimp out donkeys at IOA.

Re: Most Disliked Celebs

Postby doublestufforeo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Sir Clinksalot wrote:Sarah Jessica Parker

I went to go see "Did you hear about the Morgans?" in theaters, and I couldn't get over her horse face...

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Movieguy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 am

Bill Maher: I'm fairly liberal, but I really get teed off at his attacks on religion, which go way too far. He seems to think you can't be liberal and religious at the same time. Um, I'm becoming an assisting minister at my church, whose pastor has no problem with my political views whatsoever.

Michael Moore: Another fellow who makes liberals look bad. I've seen how he cuts his documentaries to fit his agenda, and I find it very upsetting and insulting to the American people. Any supposed documentary maker who does those kinds of cheap tricks should be ashamed of themselves.

Glenn Beck: I could go the obvious route here, but I think just like with Michael Moore and Bill Maher, people like Beck and Ann Coulter make conservatives look REALLY bad, especially to the other side. I don't presume to know the minds of most conservatives in life outside of TV, but I think it's safe to say that most of them aren't ranting, paranoid fear-mongers like Beck.

It's like I heard in the documentary "Lord, Save Us From Your Followers": "...When you have the right active, and thinking they're losing...and you have the left active, and thinking they're losing, what you're doing is creating an atmosphere of extremism."

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby imawesome1124 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 pm

1. Sidney Crosby - Most overrated player in the history of the NHL. His skill level is blown WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportion. He gets WAAAAAAAAAAY too much attention, every day there is a new article about his status. He is NOT the best player in the world or even the Eastern Conference.
2. Justin Bieber - no explanation needed
3. Anybody from Jersey Shore - A bunch of people getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to be drunken sluts.

A not-so-awesome title

Postby molemaster43 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm

(No particular order)

Will Ferrell - I JUST HATE HOW HE ACTS IN MOVIES! IT IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING!

Jim Carrey - Please read Will Ferrell.

Snooki - She is so annoying. She thinks she is cool but she isn't. I also agree with Brian's reason for hating.

Justin Bieber - EWWW

Katy Perry - Idiot who thinks she is funny

Lady Gaga - Obvious reasons

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Nicki Minaj

Thinks she's creative with music and videos, really just comes across as ridiculously ugly and fake, with terrible music.

Uber Designer

Postby Real » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:50 pm

imawesome1124 wrote:1. Sidney Crosby - Most overrated player in the history of the NHL. His skill level is blown WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportion. He gets WAAAAAAAAAAY too much attention, every day there is a new article about his status. He is NOT the best player in the world or even the Eastern Conference.
2. Justin Bieber - no explanation needed
3. Anybody from Jersey Shore - A bunch of people getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to be drunken sluts.

Hmmm. Coming from a Caps fan who also has one of the most hyped players in the league...Both are exceptional players. I believe Crosby has a Stanley Cup right? Ovechkin doesn't? I don't follow hockey except for when its playoff time and even then I watch from a distance. I have one close friend who is a hockey fiend so I do get my hockey knowledge from a life long fan.

But I have a feeling your opinion of Crosby has a lot to do with your own star player who cant lead you guys to a Cup... He may not be the best in the world but hes led his team to good old Stanley and Alex hasnt. Alex is starting to turn into a Dan Marino...best player in his sport to never win a championship.

I also have that feeling because my friend is a die hard Wings fan (though has a few other teams he likes as well) and he hates Crosby as well. Though he hates him for other reasons.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby imawesome1124 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm

^ Your just as ignorant as Penguins fans. A STANLEY CUP DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE A BETTER PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a TEAM award and there is MORE THAN ONE player on a TEAM. It takes MORE THAN ONE player to win a championship. It's just a bunch of bull$h!t Penguins fans say to make Crosby seem better than he is. When you look at INDIVIDUAL stats, Ovechkin has more goals and more points, more playoff points per game, more points since 2005 than any other player in the league, more Hart trophies, more scoring titles, he beat Crosbitch for rookie of the year, I could go on and on and on...

Edit: How is Ovi overrated? He is pretty much NEVER talked about, and whenever someone is talking about they say nothing but negative things about him. Crysby is talked about every day on NBC, NBCSP, NHL Network, etc.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Haha, somebodies jealous of the Pens. :P Stats don't mean a thing in my book. If you can't win games, they don't mean anything. Just saying.. But this isn't about ripping on Crosby, or Ovechkin...

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby mightypotato » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Just throwing my $0.02 in for the Crosby/Ovechkin debate going on here. Both are those "once in a lifetime" players that reshape the game and how it is played. The best example I can think of is Gretzky/Lemieux. Both players are fantastic in their own right, but for different reasons. I see Ovechkin as a pure goal scorer who is magic with the puck (a la Mario Lemieux) whereas I see Crosby as more of a well-rounded player who can both score at will and set up plays in his sleep (a la Gretzky). To be honest, I don't think Ovechkin has matured at the same level Crosby has. Ovechkin still seems very touchy on the ice like he isn't quite 100% sure how to lead his team. However, as a Canadian hockey fan, I'll always have a soft spot for Crosby from the 2005 World Juniors and 2010 Olympics.
Parks: 55, Steel: 234, Wood: 72, Total: 306
I ain't afraid of no rollycoaster!

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 am

imawesome1124 wrote:^ Your just as ignorant as Penguins fans. A STANLEY CUP DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE A BETTER PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a TEAM award and there is MORE THAN ONE player on a TEAM. It takes MORE THAN ONE player to win a championship. It's just a bunch of bull$h!t Penguins fans say to make Crosby seem better than he is. When you look at INDIVIDUAL stats, Ovechkin has more goals and more points, more playoff points per game, more points since 2005 than any other player in the league, more Hart trophies, more scoring titles, he beat Crosbitch for rookie of the year, I could go on and on and on...

Edit: How is Ovi overrated? He is pretty much NEVER talked about, and whenever someone is talking about they say nothing but negative things about him. Crysby is talked about every day on NBC, NBCSP, NHL Network, etc.

Dude, simmer down. Your obnoxious fanboy attitude in defense of your favorite player is nauseating. Oh, and when the first word of your response is grammatically incorrect, it can really go nowhere but downhill from that point on.

Seriously, give it a rest.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random