TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GAME: Yes or No Game

MSLSM

No, but I've ridden a good majority in California and Ohio. I think I have all the "major" coasters in CA besides some of the random kiddie coasters, Legoland, and some of the roadside theme parks (Freeway coaster?). Ohio there's a few more which are mostly obscure kiddie coasters or coasters I'm too big to ride. I've ridden a good chunk in Florida too but I've still got a few big ones left to ride. Great question!

Have you ridden all the US versions of a certain type of coaster? (i.e. all SLCs, all B&M hypers, all Batman clones)

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. And I think we overbought the candy for this year's. Oh boy! Leftovers for us!

When you make a sandwich, do you butter/margarine your bread before everything else?

Absolutely! Also my favorite Accelerator by far (not that there isn't worthy competition, particularly in Storm Runner), and a close second favorite launcher to Dodonpa.

Do you have any unpopular critical opinions of a well-loved coaster company (such as RMC)?

Yes, back when I was a pre-teen. At nine, we went to the Seattle World's Fair in 1962, and although I had been given money to spend, by my parents, I couldn't bring myself to ride (back then) Broadway Express, Flight To Mars, and a ride that involved a madhouse/swing in it. And they let me go (Pre-kid grabbing times) on my own into the then-called GayWay . But I mostly walked all around it, and just enjoyed watching everything. Including the dark rides. From the outside of them.

Do you have an actual photo/scrap album, to look through and enjoy, apart from a cellphone, etc?

SeattleK-Sept1962b.jpg.d7b83011c47b9a985f40caa59f148183.jpg

That yellow "barn" there is the Haunted Swing, which I didn't ride, but could see it turning. Freeked me out!

And the Flight To Mars on this side of the shot. Red Station is a SKYRIDE station! And up in the left-hand corner,

was SHOW STREET, the World's fair's ONLY Adults-Only part of the Fair. With old time Burlesque strip shows, and

a rather unique marionette show called POUPEE'S OF PAREE, by Syd and Marty Krofft fame. I have the actual CD

soundtrack of it, heh. Seattle World's Fair GAYWAY, 1962. Photo from the net.

Yes. A wallet. But somehow, I got it returned to me. Just without any money in it.

And there was only about $30 in it. And the cards were still there, too!

Lucky return I always thought.

By the way ? ^ Thanks! but I forgot to add... This shot was taken from the elevator, going up the Seattle Space Needle! Awesome!

Do you enjoy popcorn at a theme park?

Edited by Nrthwnd