TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

things you like that other peeps find weird

zongaboy626

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gross burger sandwiches.

Two slices of bread, peanut butter and grape jelly with salami, bologna, american cheese, cream cheese, tomatoes and celery. Down it all with a half milk half orange juice coctail.

YUM!

My friends think my passion for skiing is odd. ? that one confuses me. I'm only 43, not dead...

My co-workers think posting on a coaster site is odd.

Haven't seen Corpse Bride yet. Don't kill me, Zonga.

I like dill pickles with chocolate sauce. I've even put pickle slices into a dish of chocolate ice cream.

Most people also think it's strange that I prefer to travel alone. I like meeting up with people when I travel, or meeting people at my destination, but I prefer to actually get to my destination by myself.

-Julie

Mine aren't terribly weird, but people still seem to think they are quite strange.

-I like fries WITHOUT ketchup. It ruins the taste.

-I thoroughly enjoy the taste of Red Bull. If there was just a normal Red Bull soda that tasted the same but wasn't an energy drink, I'd drink it all the time. And that's saying a lot 'cause I'm not a fan of pop.

-I think Cornflakes is the best cereal ever made.

-I think hockey is the greatest sport to ever grace the planet

-I have a passion/obsession with Indycar racing and the Indy 500 that rivals that of, yes, even roller coasters. (The previous statement may seem to contradict this one, but I kind of place the two in seperate categories seeing how auto racing isn't exactly a "normal" or "traditional" sport)

Kung Pow!!! Awesome freakin' movie!!

I love the Life Aquatic, but my girlfriend thinks its retarded and quite possibly the worst move ever (that is until I made her watch Kung Pow). My buddies liked it so I guess its not all bad

I also philly cheesesteak subs with deep fried chicken fingers and hot sauce. My family thinks its a really weird but its one of my favorite things to make!

I too like red bull (I drink it for the taste and not the "boost" :shock:) and I somewhat prefer doing road trips alone too. I usually do meet up with someone at a park but with friends that aren't die-hard roadtrippers and a girlfriend who gets pooped out after two days, doing a 4 park trip was tough on the emotions. From now on it will probably just be destination type parks for a couple of days or roadtripping alone (which I will probably do next year when I tour the Kentucky-Indiana-Lake Michigan area)

Scaparri wrote:

-I thoroughly enjoy the taste of Red Bull. If there was just a normal Red Bull soda that tasted the same but wasn't an energy drink, I'd drink it all the time.

Dude, I'm so with you. However, I might be a tad stranger because I am absolutely in love with Sugar Free Red Bull! The first time I tried it, I literally spit it on the ground; but my friend convinced me to try it again. This time it was sort of intriguing. So, I kept drinking it. I love it, but I don't drink it anymore because it's so expensive, and I was drinking 8 per day (at the highest point) and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

I wish they made Caffeine Free, Sugar Free Red Bull.

-kip-

I too love Red Bull, and I also LOVE eating rice soaked in butter... Whoever said that, I never realised it was weird!

McDonald's fries and chicken mcnuggets dipped in their ice cream is one of my favourite things to eat, as is rice, Heinz baked beans, and grated cheese all mixed together in a big bowl.

Mmmm....

Nobody here really gets my love of old old American TV shows because they don't even get shown over here very often... But I have the dvds, and I love em.

Oreos & orange juice rocks!!

I also LOVE eating rice soaked in butter... Whoever said that, I never realised it was weird!

Well I never thought it was weird either until I mentioned it to one of my friends and he was like: "what?! that's disgusting. RICE....with...BUTTER??" I asked a several other people and got similar responses so now I assume it's weird to eat rice with butter. But it sure tastes great!

I also LOVE eating rice soaked in butter... Whoever said that, I never realised it was weird!

Well I never thought it was weird either until I mentioned it to one of my friends and he was like: "what?! that's disgusting. RICE....with...BUTTER??" I asked a several other people and got similar responses so now I assume it's weird to eat rice with butter. But it sure tastes great!

naw, butter with rice isn't wierd, basically there are two types of rice, the asian style 'sticky' rice, and the (for the lack of a better tern) white people rice, which is dryer.,that you can out butter on. thats perfectly normal, (they probably didnt know the difference, thats why they think its weird)

ok, anyhoo, people think the fact that i like asian chicks is weird, the fact that i actually read harry potter 1,2,3,4,5,and 6, and A series of Unfortunate events 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, and 11. what the hell is wrong with reading when your bored?