TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

Got my passport renewed, yesterday. All told, it took nearly an hour of (mostly) waiting and then processing it.

And it will be sent to me in a couple of weeks. A ten year passport!

Man, I''l be 74 by the time I have to renew again.

But I'll have a new passport soon!

^ Disney theme parks.

Got my and Bert's Coastermania! tickets an hour ago.

Felt really good to FINALLY buy them, and get them printed up.

Can't wait!

lotterywinning.jpg.7d5a6b9db03bfa6008a252f504259fa4.jpg

It was like winning the lottery, on getting those CM! tickets... FINALLY!

^ I believe that between Bert and myself, both first timers there, one of us will have to be calm,

to keep the other from having a Happiness Overdose FIT, lol! and I have the feeling that it's going to be me.

I'll be the one driving the rental car from Cleveland, so I have to keep myself calm enough, to drive

around most of the park, including Mean Streak, to the hotel, without crossing the road and diving into the water!

And Bert will be responsible (Bert, take note?) for taking a LOT of photos... on approach to and driving around the park.

...And of Famous Dave's of COURSE!

***We "also" have up to and over FOUR HOURS (lunch, buy stuff for hotel and...?) to get to Hotel Breakers, before check in.

Sweet! That'll give you a ton of time. Took me about 4 hours to go all the way across the state, from Kings Island. Looking forward to the trip report! I'll be at Holiday World that day riding the hell out of Wildebeest with my family at Holiwood Nights. It'll be their first enthusiast event--I've done all the rest solo.

^ I believe that between Bert and myself, both first timers there, one of us will have to be calm,

to keep the other from having a Happiness Overdose FIT, lol! and I have the feeling that it's going to be me.

I'll be the one driving the rental car from Cleveland, so I have to keep myself calm enough, to drive

around most of the park, including Mean Streak, to the hotel, without crossing the road and diving into the water!

And Bert will be responsible (Bert, take note?) for taking a LOT of photos... on approach to and driving around the park.

...And of Famous Dave's of COURSE!

***We "also" have up to and over FOUR HOURS (lunch, buy stuff for hotel and...?) to get to Hotel Breakers, before check in.

I had no idea that you have never been to Cedar Point despite having over 700 credits

^ I got most of my credits overseas, on about nine years of TPR Tours (2006-2014).

Europe and Asia, and Mexico. Which makes getting credits in the USA soooo easy, lol.

CoasterNo.700_GhostriderKnotts.JPG.989cf0c1765570d7afee6aa3a9fade1c.JPG

My #700 - and it was in the USA! And Ghostrider was awesome!

(I have had a different country for each Milestone Coaster, too.)

• 2 weeks later...

No money won today, but three free lotto tickets is okay in my books!

PokerLottoWin05.JPG.d947fc807b895d08656ba75347e72db7.JPG

EDIT: The free plays didn't win me anything. Nuts.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Going to Hamburg, Germany tomorrow with friends. Main goal is to visit Miniatur Wunderland. We've been talking about going for years, finally it's happening! As a model railroader I am super excited!!! Sleeping tonight will be difficult...

Got an "A" on my last class, and thus far am on track for another, which will wrap up my first year of grad school on a good note, I'm really getting my footing after some struggles at first.

I have rediscovered coasters after a 2 year hiatus, the happiest news of all

• 2 weeks later...