The "Rant" Thread

Vent random things that annoy you!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: The "Rant" Thread

Postby coastercrazy 9 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:52 pm

My rant is that do people even look when they drive? I was biking the other day, coming down a hill next to a car, when suddenly, without a turn signal or even breaking, he cuts in front of me to turn into a lot. I slam on the brakes and flip head over handlebars, slamming into the backside of the car and almost going under the wheel. And through me and my bike slamming into his car at nearly 20 mph, the driver doesn't even bother to stop and see if I was okay.

My motto: People are crazy.
I won't stop riding roller coasters when I get old. I'll get old when I stop riding roller coasters!

Image\

Do You Like Music? Do You Like Roller Coasters? Click Here for Six Flags Great AdventureClick Here For Hershey Park!Click Here For SFGAdv Fright Fest 2012!*New
For some Winter fun, click here, for My New Snowboarding Music Videos!

Young and Stupid! I blame my parents.

Postby SoCalCoasters » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Having acid permanently burning your toes so they don't hurt you = Owch. Owowowowowowoowch. :cry:
TPR's Biggest Legoland Nerd, and proud!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby simaticable » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:19 pm

My sister's dog destroyed the keys on my laptop...
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)
Admit it, Mind Bender walks circles around Skyrush!
Rule #1 of being a SFOG fanboy: Bash Ninja whenever and wherever you can.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby LoneRider92 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Tomorrow is my graduation party and I was off from work so I could enjoy it. However, the grocery store I work at had so many people drop their hours this weekend that I got called into work tomorrow, even though I said I *really* couldn't. The party is joined with my sister's, so she still gets her party, but why does this always happen to me?!? :angry: I can't seem to catch a break. :(
I smell like fresh cut spring flowers spewn across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon. |:D

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm

So our community is a really tight-knit community and whenever something bad happens to someone it hits us all really hard...

I just found out a guy from my high school died. He dated a casual friend of mine for a really long time and I never talked to him until I hung out with him and a group of friends a few months after high school and we started texting each other off and on. He was the sweetest guy and loved everyone. I can't believe he's gone. I saw him posting on Facebook just a day or two ago, and now I'm never going to hear from him again. I didn't even realize anything had happened until I read a memorial post from the friend who dated him. She didn't even mention his name in the post or that he'd died but I quickly figured it out when I went to his Facebook. I was just talking to another mutual friend and they think he may have drank too much and that's what caused it....

I really wish I got to know him better than I did, but I'm still going to miss him. We're all going to miss him. He's going to leave a big hole in our community. :cry:
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:35 am

The kitchen sink is clogged!
My fundraising page: http://www.tntbob.com

Noo! They be stealin' my bucket!

Postby onewheeled999 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 pm

At the beginning of last week, a few of my friends and I were planning on setting up an Alien marathon, followed by seeing Prometheus once one of them returned home from college.

Since we never pinned down a specific day for the event, I just commented on the Facebook post saying "So.. this week?"

The person whom the idea originated from said "No." No explanation, no elaboration, just "No."

Ugh. There go my big plans for the next week. Just a little bit more information as to how the plans fell through would make me feel better, right now it feels like he's giving me a "Screw you, it doesn't matter." :x
Xbox Live + Steam + Twitter + Skype + AIM: Onewheeled999

Random stuff and poop

Postby spinning man » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 am

Why don't the newspaper people do their research first, it really irritates me. The Sun says that Stealth is the fastest in europe. IT ISN''T, IT'S FURIUS BACO!!

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:14 am

^Maybe he didn't know Spain was part of Europe. What irritates me is people who don't know how to use the shift key. Notice how I capitalized Europe?
My fundraising page: http://www.tntbob.com

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby grrt » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Quiet women... Y U NO MORE DECISIVE!!

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random