Come on in and say "Hi".

New here? Please introduce yourself!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Re: Come on in and say "Hi".

Postby Blue Fire Guy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Huh? The smilies were in the preview, but not in my post. Furthermore, my bold/underline of some phrases appeared as bracketed letters...strange, more bizarre to me than Euro Mir!

I guess this place takes some getting used to. For starters, I'll do a test... :airtime:

It worked...but does anyone have an answer as to why my first post looked a little funny? Answers are much appreciated!

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Blue Fire Guy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Hm! I gave my first post a quick edit and it turned out normal...weird, but at least it's fixed!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby simaticable » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome to TPR, but for future reference, it might be a good idea not to triple post. I don't really want to see the newcomers banned so quickly.
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)
Admit it, Mind Bender walks circles around Skyrush!
Rule #1 of being a SFOG fanboy: Bash Ninja whenever and wherever you can.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby portemine » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

Hello, fellow roller coaster enthousiasts. I'm a 19-year-old French student in economics living in Paris's suburbs. My name is Philippe-Minh but I use the nickname portemine online !

As for many people here, I discovered TPR through their light-hearted, fun-minded videos of rollercoasters. Actually, I remember I saw years ago a video of the Alveys in a park in Japan with Green Day's American Idiot as the music background - I only realise now how the title of the song is telling about TPR's sense of humour ^^.

I came here to follow in a funnier way the roller coaster news, share my RCT3 creations, and discuss about what we like/love/hate in theme parks and coasters.
Goliath @ Walibi Holland remains my #1. For its airtime and its final turn, of course, and also for this uniquely fun Stengel Dive :lover:

Apart from rides, I fancy literature, Formula 1© , Roberto di Matteo and travelling among others. I love speaking other languages, discovering some new food, new places, and above all, new people. I'd always be glad to welcome a TPR member in France and introduce her/him the few things I know it this country.

See you in the forum !
portem!ne| My Youtube rct3 channel

Intamin :D

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Had to move posts

Postby Thetriforcebearer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 pm

from the other forum post~It all started with the rollercoaster tycoon series. I got so amazed by the types of coasters and the coasters in game i decided to do some reaserch. I found themeparkrevew during one of these searches and i never was the same! i looked at your blog almost everyday and was always exited when there was an update! Now I'm 17 just made an account and hoping to learn the ways of TPR!
Leave everything better than you found it

My art website http://thetriforcebearer.deviantart.com/
Warning I draw ponies so watch out

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Thetriforcebearer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 pm

so how do the chats and such work? I'm not that familiar with forums
Leave everything better than you found it

My art website http://thetriforcebearer.deviantart.com/
Warning I draw ponies so watch out

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Ace Of Spades » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 pm

^^&^ Welcome to TPR!

Thetriforcebearer wrote:so how do the chats and such work? I'm not that familiar with forums
The chat's pretty simple to work out, and everyone in there is super friendly. Seems like you already got it to work though. As for the rest of the forums, just hit reply whenever you want to add to a conversation, hit submit, and you're done. Pretty simple :)
Steam|Xbox Live: Mooco2

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” -Jeremy Clarkson

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ahank » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 am

Hi everyone I'm Aaron!

I'm a long time lurker but just joined. I'm on other enthusiast/RCT websites by the same username (mainly KICentral, KIExtreme, and NEDesigns).

I'm hopefully going to become an active user on here as well! :)

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Miracleman » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Found this site from the youtube videos. Lurked for a few weeks before deciding to join. I love many different types of coasters, and have mostly been to theme parks in the heartland of the US and the East Coast (and, of course, Texas). Also, I'm a huge baseball fan and comic book nerd.

Quick coaster facts about me.

First Roller Coaster: Viper (Astroworld)
First Wooden Coaster: Texas Cyclone
Current Favorite Roller Coaster: (In Flux) New Texas Giant/Dragon Challenge/Incredible Hulk/Titan (SFOT)/Raging Bull
Last Roller Coaster Ridden: Judge Roy Scream
An Overrated Experience: Top Thrill Dragster (and Cedar Point in general, though I think I hyped myself up waaaay too much for that trip).
An Underrated Experience: Arkansas Twister
Favorite Drop Tower: Tower of Terror (Florida)
Favorite Dark Ride: Spider-man

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Coaster_Fanatic » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am

Well, hi there :) . I am 12 years old and have a great love for coasters. I live in Mechanicsville, Virginia (10 minutes north of Richmond), and my local park is Kings Dominion, which is 20 minutes away. I :) live for airtime which is why Intimidator 305 and El Toro are my top 2 favorite rides. I hate Arrow rides and TOGO rides. I will never go on Anaconda or Shockwave at Kings Dominion ever again because of how rough they are. I live 45 minutes from Busch Gardens Williamsburg, which I haven't been to in 5 years. I still have yet to ride Griffon, Alpengeist, Mach Tower, and Verbolten. I am almost in 7th grade (My last day is Thursday) and I hate school. Yeah that pretty much covers my life for ya.
My Top 5 Coasters - 1). El Toro 2). Intimidator 305 3). Thunderhead 4). Kingda Ka 5). Apollo's Chariot

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random