Come on in and say "Hi".

New here? Please introduce yourself!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: Come on in and say "Hi".

Postby Ace Of Spades » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 pm

^*Brohoof*

And welcome to TPR! :)
Steam|Xbox Live: Mooco2

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” -Jeremy Clarkson

Postby simaticable » Fri May 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Welcome to TPR everyone!

It's always great to have new members!
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)
Admit it, Mind Bender walks circles around Skyrush!
Rule #1 of being a SFOG fanboy: Bash Ninja whenever and wherever you can.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby blue_alert82 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi guys, I'm Chris, 29 from Northern Ireland. I'm not a massive theme park fanatic, but if I had one closer I probably would be. I holiday in Orlando every year and this site is great to catch up on all the news about my favorite parks there.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Bruce.wayne » Wed May 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi :) I'm Bruce, 22 from Paris. Since I'm young I've been travelling in Europe and ride some nice coasters (France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland) I worked in Disneyland and Parc Astérix ! Now I'm in Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Not crazy coasters but nice sandy beach :b

Glad to finally have an account on TPR !

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby fantasticmrmatthew » Sat May 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi everybody!
So long story, but I made this account about a year ago after going about the website for a year without making an account, lost the password, and recently found it saved in a browser I never use. (cough Internet Explorer cough) So, I thought I would post here and introduce myself.

I'm Matthew, and I currently live in the barren, coaster-less part of Florida known as the panhandle. I hope this post actually works and comes out the way want it to because unlike the rest of my generation forums are still confusing to me. I obviously love roller coasters and just theme parks in general. Something non coaster nerdy about me is that my favorite tv shows are Doctor Who, 30 Rock, and Community.

So yeah um bye.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby The Lord » Sun May 27, 2012 1:44 am

Hi guys. Im a ride/coaster fan. I have lots of hobbies and am looking for a forum where I can discuss rides and theme parks
Love the TP industry :)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kelfsu » Sun May 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello everyone :)

My name is Kelly and I live in Tampa, Florida. I love theme parks and visit Disney and Universal Orlando often. Just got back today from a trip to the Magic Kingdom so my sister and I could ride Snow White's Scary Adventures one last time before it closes. :mickey:

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby ProwlerPrey » Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello everybody!
My name's Jeffrey, long time TPR reader, first time poster. Love this site :)
I'm 18 and I'm a huge coaster fan.
I live near Kansas City, MO, home park is Worlds of Fun

A little bit about me:
Favorite Wood: Prowler (pretty obvious)
Favorite Steel: Millennium Force
I love playing RCT2.
I also enjoy playing sports and video games with my friends.

So yeah, thats me. I'm really glad to finally be part of TPR!

Postby Ace Of Spades » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Welcome to TPR everyone!
Steam|Xbox Live: Mooco2

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” -Jeremy Clarkson

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Blue Fire Guy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello all at TPR! :)

I am yet another one of these "lurkers", spending nearly half a decade following this amazing website and soaking up information about theme parks, roller coasters, coaster companies' reputations among enthusiasts, which coasters are good and which coasters are death machines...well, everything I could possibly take in! Now I think the time has come for me to truly step into the TPR crowd and introduce myself.

(Palms start sweating) :|

My name is Simeon A., 18 from the Silicon Valley, but you can just call me Simeon (an archaeic "Simon", as back in Jeff Johnson's times there was always an E between the M and the O!). Being a resident of the Silicon Valley, my four home parks are: SCBB, CGA, SFDK, and Gilroy Gardens. I am already well into my time of being a complete coaster nut like many of you, what's not to like about them? As long as it isn't painful, I'd give any one a ride! Now it's time to list my favorites...

Favorite Park: Europa Park. Do I really, truly need to explain how AMAZING this place is?! Just look in the park index and find it for more details, it is one of the top ranked parks on the entire list!

Favorite Woodie: Giant Dipper North (SCBB). One of the smoothest, most well maintained woodies on the planet. You get to TAKE THE TUNNEL as soon as the train dispatches, which is awesome in and of itself. In California, where airtime is rather sparse, the back seat of this "smaller coaster that packs a BIG punch" is an absolute butt slammer when it is running fast enough! If you closed your eyes on a particularly good ride and never knew who made this woodie, you'd swear you're on one of CCI's masterpieces. :airtime:

Favorite Steelie: Blue Fire (EP). What does this beauty do? EVERYTHING!!! It has amazing theming, just like the rest of EP. It has some of the most comfortable trains of any coaster, complemented by an impossibly smooth ride. It's got a fairly intense launch whose forces are sustained for the entire straightaway. It is graceful and floaty at some points, and intense at others. There are some really nice head choppers along the way, too. It has extreme ejector air in a place you'd never expect: The heart line roll. It is insane no matter where you sit. On the right side, you get totally ejected, and on the left, you get thrown out in a strange way I can't describe. An awesome ride at an AWESOME park courtesy of the guys at Mack! =)

Now for some important numbers...
Wood: 3
Steel: 23
Water: 1
Total: 27
Parks to visit this summer: SCBB tomorrow! :b (I'll be doing a small off ride photo TR to post to the SCBB discussion thread)
CGA
Raging Waters SJ
Vacation to Europe in July: (offride photo TRs here as well)
Europa Park (to ride Wodan of course, with the missing credits being Poseidon, Eurosat, Matterhorn Blitz, and Pegasus)
Erlebnispark Strasswalchen (now Fantasiana), I must prepare for the crazy PAX they call Europe's Cyclops... :airtime:
Wiener Prater

A little more of me: I am also a video game nut, playing games of all genres and times. I am particularly fond of Pokemon, especially the 5th generation with Black and White. My favorite pokemon is Reshiram, whose signature move is called Blue Flare...quite ironic since my favorite coaster is Blue Fire. Oh well, that is still an awesome coincidence. Other games I play include RCT3, where I conjure up random airtime machines by the day that I think California is missing.

Anyways, that's me! I am thrilled to have finally joined the awesomeness that is TPR! :)

~Simeon
Last edited by Blue Fire Guy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random