What is your first memory?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
It's all about the Me-hi-cans

Postby smells_like_team_disney » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:37 pm

Time to breathe new life into this thread....
I know it's hard to believe, but my earliest memory is when I was less than a year old :shock: !! I remember sitting on my father's lap at this mini-golf course not far from my house, sucking on this rubbery thing with a yellow-ring top. For some reason, though, I remember everything in bubble-vision.

There be Me-hi-cans in R-Kansas.... who would've thought.

Grocery Store Enthusiast!

Postby Kroger8 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:36 pm

....^ lol hahahahaha, bubble vision? Oh well, my earliest memory is I guess when I was around 4, and The Lion King had just come out on video. Well it was on the bookshelf and I wanted to watch it. My parents were out of the room at that time, so I decided to climb to the top to get the movie. Not a good idea since the top of the bookshelf isn't attached to the base. Well I got up there, and the thing fell over on top of me, with both of my legs and both of my arms sticking out from under the bookshelf. Hahahaha, Dad tells me he thought I was dead, I bet it was a sight though.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Re: What is your first memory?

Postby ericthewanderer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

My oldest memory that I can definitely connect to a certain time is/was vague memories of my mother being pregnant with my brother.I'm almost 3 years older than him-old enough to remember my mother "going thru the stages" but not old enough to fully understand what was happening.

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random